That forum is full of gold-diggers and drug dealers, they're perfect for each other.
My buddy run's clubvibes and through him I've met a coiuple of the people that post on there, and they're just as pathetic in person as on that site, whereas everyone I've met on here is nicer in person than their online counterparts.
I hope people don't confuse this ass with me, as we have the same car... So I'll clarify that up front. lol
DUCATI'S Rule . SO what if there not the best on a Dyno , girl's don't give a rat's ass about that. If he's worried about the gold digger chicks the Ducati is the ultimate penis extension. Saying you ride a generic Yamaha too a girl is about as cool as saying I'd rather own a Civic over a Ferrari.
The sad thing is if the guy really wanted to pick up the ladies he'd buy a Harley. Girl's check out Harley's more than any sportbike.
Same stuff as BCSB when you look at it. Here are some gems:
for some reason non of the stunters i have seen use Ducatis........OH dont say they cant afford them, if stunting is their life then they can afford one.
..............a buddy of mine after just getting his bike and riding for about a month, had the bright idea to put some tire shine on to make his bike look better. Turns out tire shine makes the tires more slippery than a fish covered in KY. First corner he took, BAM!
hayabusa is so cute and futuristic but you hafta wear a white ninja suit and have a samurai sword tucked into your belt if you ride it.
I'm going to buy myself a motorcycle for my 30th birthday.
You know its sad when you laugh more at that than a joke makes me kinda scared to pull up next to an R1/busa/zx14r/Duc999 (or any new LE/1000cc bike for that matter) for worry its a yahoo like that on it thats on his first ride and is going to catapult it right into me when he trys to take off.
Top 10 Reasons why ppl like that should not ride a motorcycle:
1. you cannot find one that matches your favorite shoes
2. you cannot bear to buy anything but a new 1000 CC LE bike as your first ride
3. You concider an armani leather jacket and designer jeans w/ color matched shoes extreme riding gear (helmet only when you 'have' to as it will mess up your hairdoo), normal is a tight t-shirt, cargo shorts and italian sneakers
4. you size up bikes by number of photos in magazines you've seen of them or the biggest #'s on review graphs (and are incapable of reading the full review info).
5. you think road rash is something you get from sitting on cold concrete too long.
6. you can't qualify for an insurance deduction because you just wrote off your last 2 sports cars w/ 'oops' involving stationary objects.
7. your idea of a safe ride is carrying a condom in your wallet
8. you don't want to be an organ donor in case of death because you think it will hurt
9. you 'rock' on your schwinn and a 1000cc should be a walk in the park
10. you wanna get the babes
Am so tempted to register and suggest he get a turbo'd busa
A forum community dedicated to all sport bike owners and enthusiasts In British Columbia. Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Open to all sport bikes models of Honda, BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki and more.