BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh man this exhaust pipe bracket is amazing. It is one piece and is a full wrap around aluminum made from a street traffic sign. It took me just around an hour to make. Super light too... Ahhh... pure perfection!!!!!
YES!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
what?? no footpegs, how ya suppose to give the ladies rides?? hehehehe :) :laughing

R

·
0 Posts
That's pretty dope Mark...by the way Jamie and I tried to hook up with you today, I came through West Van and met him at Ambleside. It looks like we might get some nice weather over the next week so I will probably be over your way again soon.

B

·
0 Posts
made from a street sign!?!?!?! Holy McGuyver, Batman! That's some sweet work right there. What kinda tools did you need for that? I'm asuming you did all of that in your garage, right?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
cool stuff....I love Hindle pipes....too $$$ for me though.....can just imagine the 6:00 news now "....and in bizarre incidents across the lower mainland street signs seem to be disappearing or being chopped off by vandals, the RCMP is investigating...in a another story, it seems a lot of motorcycles on the roads these days have some really fancy looking exhaust brackets....":D:D:D

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A jigsaw with matal cutting blade... steel wool, metal polish, power drill. That's it... and the pipe was $10 from Daytona when it was having the Banckrupcy sale ( I polished it a bit and put a new badge on it since I like the slightly "raw aluminum" look) muahahahaha:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts