Discussion Starter #1
BIAGGI makes the cover of the B.C. BUY & SELL

i guess hes gonna be running at MISSION afterall. hahahahaha

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not buysell.com

its on the actual PAPER ..its pushing the bike show and the CAMEL HONDA #3 is on the cover

looks lke they photochoppped the camel logo out ,,but its the camel and the #3 is still there ,,,,poor bastard,someone must have did that as a dig .lol

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I might just have to go buy that paper. It's been a while since I've perused the perpetual garage sale paper. :D

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
doug said:
the good ol' steal n pawn.
excaclty ! hahhaa

went in the grab my morning cofee yesterday and saw the cover i laughed out loud .

weird thing is why that bike ? not rossi ? or whatever ,,,either someone knew about racing and thought it was a good idea (although a little uninformed since he doesnt race GP next season ) or they KNOW ,and its a dig ,if thats true thats friggin hilarious

·
Newbie Poser Squid
2,709 Posts
I think its just someone in their layout dept just wanting a yellow bike to make the paper stand out. Not many all-yellow bikes out there, so they probably pulled it off the internet.

BTW, Biaggi never made it to Phillip Island for the show down with Mladin. Corser kept Mladin honest though.

·
Mr. Sophisticata
1,173 Posts
bafflebrain said:
I think its just someone in their layout dept just wanting a yellow bike to make the paper stand out. Not many all-yellow bikes out there, so they probably pulled it off the internet.
cant reproduce a 73 dpi pic of the internet, unless It's high res, prolly scanned it out of a mag..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts