BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
No the pic is not me
930 Posts
I like the D&D and the yoshimura. The yoshi sounds pretty close to the yoshi on my bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i think the D&D sounds best but i think ima go with the hotbodies cause its just so damn sexy, and loud as fuck i here....108deciables

·
What's the speed of dark?
163 Posts
<<and loud as fuck i here....108deciables>>

um - exactly what is so cool about being loud?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lotta ppl dont like loud but i do i live out in farm land it dont bother me, and the cops hate me already so it dont matter lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I won competions for having the loudest car ima make damn sure i have the loudest bike lol

~Loud is Proud~

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
loud pipes save lives!!
I don't toally agree with that one. I've been riding alongside cagers at 7000rpm with my Jardine Rt-1 (race baffle), and they've still tried to push me off the road. I'd rather stay the fuck away from caged monkeys, rather than rely on my exhaust

·
Registered
155 Posts
I prefer to have a louder pipe on my bike so I can still hear it at highway speeds. Its all about the sound.

·
Behind the great firewall
448 Posts
You like to have a loud pipe on your bike so that everyone looks at you because you are an attention whore. You don't care about anyone Else's rights and people like you will cause motorcycles to be legislated out of existence.

·
Magyar ember
431 Posts
Lotta ppl dont like loud but i do i live out in farm land it dont bother me, and the cops hate me already so it dont matter lol
I have a Yoshimura and I ride my bike with ear plugs and it isn't anywhere near as loud as the D&D! You'll find that the loud pipe will wear off it's novelty after a while. Don't get me wrong here, I love the sound of a loud pipe as it goes by, but I wouldn't want to ride on the bike day after day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah on my old ninja i rode with an open can it did kinda get boring lol after a whille but the hotbodies undertail is just sooooo hot make sup for everything eles lol there another undertail kit on the market for gixxer but im not a big fan of it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts