BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
and shes still on patrol ,,wouldnt set it on chicks thou ,,saw a dude cop shoot his foot in a classroom full of kids showing off his gun ,and a dude cop shoot his hand handling a shotgun off a roof.....but these are the people we trust with bullets and badges ,,,hmmmmm scary thought.

·
More than meets the eye
1,327 Posts
There is a longer one of that video, where you get to see the interactions of all the other cops to her, and they all shun her.. it's awesome.

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
2,213 Posts
Pvt. BLOGGINS said:
There is a longer one of that video, where you get to see the interactions of all the other cops to her, and they all shun her.. it's awesome.

Then post it up :p No use telling us and not showing us!

PS My Optimus Prime will kick your Optimus Prime's ass :rockon

·
Bohica
2,801 Posts
that's brutal!!! - probably put a little more fear of god in the guy on the ground.

I used to know a looney RCMP officer at the airport, he had a bad rep for pulling his gun out prematurely - fortunately I don't think they gave him live ammo!

He also drove his marked car into a pad of fresh concrete, nothing like a patrol car sunk into a very expensive pad of deep concrete!!

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
I thought PME only happened to guys?!

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I wonder if she had to re-take weapons training? ;)

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
borderline said:
saw a dude cop shoot his foot in a classroom full of kids showing off his gun
Yeah I saw that video to, scary. I watched it a few times and got the feeling the gun going off had a blank in it and was only used for effect to scare the kids. Helps demonstrate that guns go off by accident and it can happen anywhere to anyone sort of thing. The fact that the other officer didnt flinch either sort of gave me that impression. It worked though cuz when the other officer hands him the other gun all the kids start saying no no no. Mission accomplished hehe.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Madman said:
that's brutal!!! - probably put a little more fear of god in the guy on the ground.

I used to know a looney RCMP officer at the airport, he had a bad rep for pulling his gun out prematurely - fortunately I don't think they gave him live ammo!

He also drove his marked car into a pad of fresh concrete, nothing like a patrol car sunk into a very expensive pad of deep concrete!!
I saw a picture of the same thing at umm.. Some truck rental place in richmond, dont remember which place exactly.
Show'd cop car stuck in wet concrete, heh.. very funny.

Ryan

M

·
0 Posts
good thing she couldnt aim. wouldnt you but the safety on in that situation? damn i was always told that unless you wanna shoot what youre aiming at always have the safety on, and even then be careful.

·
. . .
46 Posts
I agree with the title of this thread. For more reasons than the video......

And in the words of Delta Force Operative Sgt. Norm Hooten, 'Well this is ma safety Sir.'
(as he holds up his index finger.....)

matty67 said:
good thing she couldnt aim. wouldnt you but the safety on in that situation? damn i was always told that unless you wanna shoot what youre aiming at always have the safety on, and even then be careful.

·
Formerly kanelupis
5,252 Posts
there ARE no safeties on glocks. Your finger literally IS your safety.

(the only safeties on glocks are those to prevent the trigger from being pulled when drawing from holster and from dropping. But Glocks were designed for rapid weapon deployment and they are the choice weapon for most North American law enforcement juristictions for many good reasons. Absence of a safety is one of them)

·
. . .
46 Posts
How do you know that pistol is a Glock? From the fuzzy video, it could be a few different ones, Beretta, S&W, Sig... (but it looks like a Beretta with the end of the barrel protruding past the slide to me).
And Glocks aren't the only pistols without safeties. The one I carry to work every day has no safety.

And to correct you further, there are 3 safeties on Glocks, though none are 'to prevent the trigger from being pulled when drawing from holster'.......
http://www.glock.com/_safe_action_.htm

And here's where to read about the Glock philosophy.
http://www.glock.com/philosophy.htm
No where does it state that their pistols are 'designed for rapid weapon deployment'.

Next time, learn a little about the topic before posting, especially when you list one of your interests as weapons.

I can already see the response.
"I never said I was an expert....." blah blah blah
Start :surrender now.

kanelupis said:
there ARE no safeties on glocks. Your finger literally IS your safety.

(the only safeties on glocks are those to prevent the trigger from being pulled when drawing from holster and from dropping. But Glocks were designed for rapid weapon deployment and they are the choice weapon for most North American law enforcement juristictions for many good reasons. Absence of a safety is one of them)

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Your finger should'nt be in the guard unless you intend to shoot. When drawing I keep my finger outta the guard until Im done drawing and I am ready to fire. But then again Im smarter than most cops. Especiallly the one that posted above me. Muhahahahahahahaha

Oh and REPOST X 11TBILLION.

·
. . .
46 Posts
:eek

Notice my avatar(me).
Finger is along the frame.

You bastard. At least when I 'drop' my bike, I'm moving faster than walking speed(near redline in 3rd at Boundry Bay)!!!!!
Pissed a few people off with my too aggressive riding from what I remember...
But fuck them.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
wicked_police said:
:eek

Notice my avatar(me).
Finger is along the frame.

You bastard. At least when I 'drop' my bike, I'm moving faster than walking speed(near redline in 3rd at Boundry Bay)!!!!!
Pissed a few people off with my too aggressive riding from what I remember...
But fuck them.
Ohh that was cheap.... but then again your opinion doesn't matter cuz you ride a honda... and HONDA=BORING! Plus as a LAW ABIDDING CITIZEN, WHO NEVER BREAKS THE LAW, I WAS ABIDING BY ALL LOCAL SPEED LAWS AT THE TIME IN QUESTION........ MR. WICKED OFFICER!!!!

·
. . .
46 Posts
Honda, boring?
OK, when I buy a bike, it's not for poser value alone....
I'm surprised you twisted the throttle enough to get the back tire loose, even on an ice-cold street!!!

You(or me for that matter), abide by the speed limit????

WTF are you smoking?!?!?! Oh wait, no need to answer, I already know the answer to that........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts