BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Church on Taylor way, meet at 6:15 for a little after work Squamish Starbucks pilgrimage.

Pace: Your own.

Weather looks promising.

Any takers?

·
Registered Rider
433 Posts
Tattoodles said:
Church on Taylor way, meet at 6:15 for a little after work Squamish Starbucks pilgrimage.

Pace: Your own.

Weather looks promising.

Any takers?
I was hoping this exact ride would get posted, looks to be clear. Count me in.

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
If I can get back from PoCo early enough. Don't wait...

·
Save water, ride oil cool
457 Posts
Ya i'm in on this. I was too late for the earlier ride.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Cant Make It Home On Time To Grab My Bike Grrr

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
i am soo there Adam. the weather looks so so. i guess i'll bring the couch, see you mofokkers at the church

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the fun, if not c-c-c-cold ride.

Perhaps next time, just do the Horseshoe Bay to Lions Bay circuit and then back to Horseshoe Bay for french fries.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I got home too late to come and say hi. I drove by in the truck and everyone was still at Starbucks and then I grabbed my bike to go fuel up for work tomorrow and stop and say hi, but just missed everyone. Oh well another time. :(

·
V Lister
4,277 Posts
yeah that was fun. good to see you again Patrick, Tony, and Adam. nice meeting , John and Pete. sorry us old guys could not make it back with you guys. we did not want to slow you down, specially me on the couch. lets do this again soon.:laughing .

·
Registered
97 Posts
Aw hell, I think I just missed you guys coming back tonight...did you all come onto Lion's Gate about 845 tonight? I was on the red Ninja just ahead of you...next time.....

·
Save water, ride oil cool
457 Posts
Good ride gentlemen.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
twovalve said:
Aw hell, I think I just missed you guys coming back tonight...did you all come onto Lion's Gate about 845 tonight? I was on the red Ninja just ahead of you...next time.....
Yep, that was us. I was wondering if you were chilly in just your sweater.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts