BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok wtf is up with people? Tell me if Im wrong here. I have an item for sale and its listed at X amount with OBO. OF course someone is going to lowball me right its BCSB. But WE agree on a fair price and then they back out of the deal. WTF!!!! why do you even waste my fucking time beating me down on the price if you aint gonna fucking buy it?

/Rant

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ im starting to agree with you.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I don't bother posting stuff for sale here. It's actually less hassle to eBay it to Bangkok, than it is to sell it to a guy in Langley.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So im not wrong for being a lil pissed.... oh I forgot to mention this is 2 times now. I thought I was asking to much but we agree on price and shipping then they backout.

·
Gear Driven Cams
4,411 Posts
Haven't had any of those problems selling or buying on here. Sold one bike, bought another. Sold an organizer and a digital camera. All were great transactions.

Bought my latest camera on craigslist, btw, and that went perfectly too... And it came from Toronto!

Maybe i'm just lucky...

D

·
0 Posts
it's always been that way. something for nothing on the buy side, nothing for something on the sell side.

russell peters summed it up best in one of his shows. gotta watch to understand.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
I've had some pretty successful sales through the BCSB classifieds. I just sold my wife's EX500 for exactly my asking price last week.

If someone wants to haggle, I simply explain that until they're standing in front of me with cash in hand, then we can talk price. But the price is the price until then.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I have actually great success selling stuff on BCSB. Also, had pretty good luck buying stuff off of here too. J, I think the buyer was looking for a date maybe and bailed once they found out you were a dude :laughing

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea Ive had good sales I guess and good buys. Just fustrating that we agree and then they back out.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I get at least 2 people like that a day. Thats what gonna happen if you sell anything anywhere. Even on ebay they make an offer then they dont want to pay or they buy it and never pay. Every day

Talk about wasting time i spend hrs every day geting everybodies quote ready. Some of these people dont even buy half the items or can't even afford it.

But since i am the seller thats all part of it. I don't mind at all. Low ball me anytime. If you dont buy the next guy will. Next!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mosquito said:
I get at least 2 people like that a day. Thats what gonna happen if you sell anything anywhere. Even on ebay they make an offer then they dont want to pay or they buy it and never pay. Every day

Talk about wasting time i spend hrs every day geting everybodies quote ready. Some of these people dont even buy half the items or can't even afford it.

But since i am the seller thats all part of it. I don't mind at all. Low ball me anytime. If you dont buy the next guy will. Next!
yea I agree, my biggest complaint with buying is items not instock.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
You know what? I really don't feel like playing your silly little game. If
you don't like my entry form just toss it out and then stop spamming me with
your bogus contest offers...I really don't have any more time to waste on
you.

On 5/1/06, Bayside Performance <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Bayside Performance
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Order Number: 1353
>
> Detailed Invoice:
>
>
>
> Date Ordered: Monday 01 May, 2006
>
> The comments for your order are: You must enter your BCSB username in the
> comments field to qualify.
> Please register at bcsportbikes.com if you are not a member.
>
> You may email me at anytime for price quotes.
> We offer mobile service and bike transportation for 50 per hr.
> We do not currently have a retail store but we are open 10am to 11pm 7
> days
> per week.
> We are closed on race days.
>
> Kevin Boisvert
> Bayside Performance
> 604 836 6858
> [email protected]
> www.baysideperformance.com
>
> Your order has been updated to the following status:
> New status: Confirmed
>
> Please reply to this email if you have any questions.
>
>

Look at this guy. To enter all you have to do is put your BCSB username in the comments field. He did not so Hes not entered in the draw and the guy freaks out. I am giving away a 500 pipe all I ask is a few simple rules.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Abuse your power and ban them after they do that.

·
The Wizard
2,743 Posts
Quit spamming me with your posts Kevin!!! Gosh!

lol - some people are funny

F

·
0 Posts
it happens every day to me .2 out of 10 "im comming tomorow" actually show up ,,just a way the world turns

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ya I reread it my comphension is a lil low today cuz im tired as fuck.... I'll edit my post.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts