BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
hehe..nice..nice.... put some studs on those tires mark....lets do it in the snow.. :d

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
im going riding in the snow. Wish me luck

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good luck! I'm waiting until this weather breaks... and for them to plow my street. Hopefully wednesday I can ride if the lot is clear

·
streets belong 2 us
1,850 Posts
heheh nice vid. i went around downtown this morning.. streets are clear enough but pretty sketchy in the alleys. no way the front will come up :\
got a lot of funny looks from people too

what do u think about a 50 day mark? no idea how i would get up to your place though

·
who farted?
525 Posts
nice, love the soundtrack. Is there a story thet goes with your avatar and the bike in the snow?

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
heheh nice vid. i went around downtown this morning.. streets are clear enough but pretty sketchy in the alleys. no way the front will come up :\
got a lot of funny looks from people too

what do u think about a 50 day mark? no idea how i would get up to your place though
It would be easier for him to come down to you

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ his 50 is at my place, and the trails and the best 50-stunt spots are up here too... If there was no snow I know fiddy trails that can take you on an all day ride all over the north shore, with not too much road time (less cops)...

but since that's out I'm thinking of a 50 day somewhere covered... you know where.... I'll bring a broom and it's time to break that spot in...

nice, love the soundtrack. Is there a story thet goes with your avatar and the bike in the snow?
-not really, just tried to ride around yesterday on the driveway... didn't have any luck

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
hey chalupa your back eh..how was tyour holiday..welcome to the snow.. :D

·
gigxer fixer
714 Posts
thanks guys i missed you all even if you don't belive my mexican ass..lol
i'll post some pics asap.
when is the next snow ball ridin sesseion?
hey sat i got you some tequila mang.aarrrrriiiibbbbaaaaaaaaaaa..................

·
Registered
888 Posts
Next riding session is this weekend. Rain or shine or snow or end of life as we know it we're still riding. Bring out the cameras and make it a day to remember!

·
gigxer fixer
714 Posts
btw, Welcome back Izzy.
thanks buddy.... how's the bike doing? is it still in one piece or what?:laughing i'm still finishing my bike but the camara's ready for the next session...hehehe:rockon
and congrats again to holly,Billy and the new stunt rider baby boy. now cash's got some competion..lol we'll see who can do stroller circles first with the throttle bottle in one hand..:laughing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts