BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Been there, Wrecked that!
'21 Vulcan 900 Custom
2,236 Posts
:eek :eek Holy fawk!!! Man I hope he makes it out ok!

G

·
the biker changed lanes like a turtle in front of a speeding car,,yeh the guy was going a bit too fast ,but why the fuk did he change lanes into a area where a car is broken down and looked like he was slowing right down .He asked for that one .the guy in the car saw him ,he tried to swerve right to miss him.

wtf was he thinking ?

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
I thought it was cops at a speed trap. Maybe they waved him in.

G

·
Yeah, always think you're invisible. That sucks, but shouldn't have changed lanes like that in front of that car...

·
Federal Protection
358 Posts
No Matter what the circumstances...ouch......

G

·
the biker changed lanes like a turtle in front of a speeding car,,yeh the guy was going a bit too fast ,but why the fuk did he change lanes into a area where a car is broken down and looked like he was slowing right down .He asked for that one .the guy in the car saw him ,he tried to swerve right to miss him.

wtf was he thinking ?
How can you tell the bike was changing lanes? All we see is the bike with the car right on his ass & closing fast. Considering that cars are merging into his lane, it would make sense to slow down so I can't see where the bike was at fault here. Reguardless of how slow or dumb someone is in front of you, that does not give you the right to hit them.

G

·
if yu cant see the bike come from right to left and his rate of speed ,and the the fact the car that hit him was in his own lane ,then i hope yu aint a cop or a judge or a optomitrist .Kinda hard to not be changing lanes but yet be riding across the road at 45 degree angle ,,maybe he was drifting

friendly dig ,,

but come on man its obvious its the bikes fault for the slowing down lane change ,suks for him but cars are out ta kil ya ,might as well not try and add fuel to the fire with a move like that .

like that dude that got hit by a car in surrey recently .His own words were "i saw a walk sign and then i went " well how bout looking both ways ? if yu get run over by a pink elephant in sunglasses cuz yu belive a walk sign or green light entitles you to a safe cross its pretty nieve.Of course the guy took off and blew a red light ,but a walk sign infers you can go ,its not telling you to walk blindly .

http://www.break.com/index/motohitscar.html
or
http://www.break.com/index/bikecrash55.html

cars fault all the way,lol bikers are gods who never fuk up

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
It really does look like the biker moved into that lane.

This is a good reason to keep the mirrors on your bike and use them... or at least check what's back there somehow.

G

·
without a hover car ,or a go go gadget car to lift 10 feet in the air ,i dont see how he could have avoided him .

if it was a dumb cop who waved him in i hope the cop got fired and the shit kicked out of him .either way look before you leap.

shitty deal tho .that has to scare yu for a long time

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah, probably waved in by the cop. I am sure that it was a temp lack of judgement and attention because of the police waving him in. Hope he is all right...

·
No the pic is not me
930 Posts
Reguardless of how slow or dumb someone is in front of you, that does not give you the right to hit them.
What made you think the driver intended to hit him? It was a stupid move by the biker that had unfortunate ending, shit happens. That biker is going to definitely check his mirrors more next time he rides.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts