BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
talking with a patient of mine today. He said his friend who works at MCL as a mechanic comfirms that it was Cloutier's Prosche that killed those people last year. He said that VPD and others have visited MCL over this numerous times since the accident. Kinda makes you think what may be up........

·
I wanna Ride!!!!
77 Posts
Aparently there's a rumour going around that cloutier was the one involved in a accident that occured downtown where two people were run over and killed by a Porche Cayenne. There has been alot of talk about this going around but the last I heard was that the VPD released a statement saying that he wasn't involved but i'm not saying that this is official or true or not I'm just stating what i've heard.

Another thing going around is that he actually isn't injured anymore but the canucks have basicly benched him for the season so that there isn't too much heat and media around in this matter. Which in a way makes sense because when other players are injured it usually shows them doing interviews at games or talking to the press about their return. But ever since this incident I personally haven't really seen or heard much about Cloutier.

·
Addicted to speed
237 Posts
You can't believe all the rumors you hear. I think it would have been well heard of by now if it were true. He is probably just off for his knee problem, although who knows eh it could be true....wouldn't be the first time a hothead hockey player killed someone with their $100,000+ sports car (heatley)

·
Yellow Power Ranger
3,009 Posts
JHinds said:
You can't believe all the rumors you hear. I think it would have been well heard of by now if it were true. He is probably just off for his knee problem, although who knows eh it could be true....wouldn't be the first time a hothead hockey player killed someone with their $100,000+ sports car (heatley)
Cloutier was in an SUV.

·
Registered
978 Posts
this rumour has been out for a long time and i doubt it....i dont think he would have the personality to run away after doing that..many of my friends have met him and he was a really nice guy

·
Vindicated
3,419 Posts
The VPD went on the news and categorically denied ANY Canuck was involved. End of rumour.

R

·
0 Posts
The lack of action is the biggest fuel for these rumors.
2 people were struck and killed after this car ran a police roadblock. It was never reported stolen.
Can anybody imagine that charges against the average citizen would take this long?

Zed: Never heard that. Where did you get that information.

S

·
0 Posts
I vote who gives a shit? It's a sad event that I'm sure a lot of people want back. Who cares if it was a hockey player or a sheet metal worker or a janitor, blah blah, let it die.

·
Registered
371 Posts
First of all, why is this thread in this section? How about we move it, move it.

Secondly, if this is true, it might explain the 'groin' injury that is going around the whole team :laughing. But like previous people have said already, I can't believe that something this big would slip under the radar for local news. If so, this would be the biggest conspiracy. And if ture, this will come back to bite the whole Canucks organization 100 times for cover up. So all this leads me to think ... no truth.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts