BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Always ride red
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok boys and girls, the Fraser Valley Dirt Riders are holding our 16th anual Herling Island Poker Run, its and all ages and abilitys event. We are giving away tons of swagg, a Suzuki JR80 as a grand prize from Orca Bay Suzuki.
They will also have a full line-up of brand new bikes on display and you can test ride all of them on site for free. I rode the A" course last weekend and it was awsome, I recomend coming out and trying any of the courses ( A", B", C", or pee-wee) This is also for the Quads!

http://www.fvdra.com/2006clubdocs/HERRLING_POKER_RUN.pdf :rockon

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
We'll be there and if you have never gone it's a great time 500 +++ bikes and quads. We have TTR's available for rent don't miss this event it's too much fun. If you think you'll go to Herrling in the summer forget it , it will be under water so now is the time.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
oh boy!!! i wana go ride.....i be there.....

·
Always ride red
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a reminder that the event is this Sunday for those how have dusted off there bikes to start the season, should be a good turn out rain or shine.

·
Get outta the fast lane!!
1,335 Posts
I'm there. Anybody need a ride out, I'm coming from the North Shore. PM me your cell #.

Bill is leaving 8am so I'm assuming around 9:15 at Tim Horton's by Wonderland just after Abbotsford on #1 hwy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts