BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn. This little break of Indian summer had me dreaming about a quick end-of-season weekend down to Colville and back, but there's no way the good weather will last long enough, and it's gonna get both cold and wet...

Colville by Don Serl, on Flickr

This time of year, you just gotta be able to drop it and go, on a day or two's notice, whenever conditions allow, and much as I'd like to, I just can't do that this week.

Damn!!!

·
How to ride
1,169 Posts
Enough of your negative talk Doser. :) The forecast is improving by the minute!

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/weather/washington/colville

Just booked a nice room for wife and me in Winthrop for Saturday night. We'll ride from Princeton to lunch at Shannon's Cafe in Tonasket then on to Winthrop. Maybe a quick trip up to Diablo Lake then back to town in the afternoon. Thinking about Mexican food for supper.

·
California dreamin'
2,440 Posts
Damn. This little break of Indian summer had me dreaming about a quick end-of-season weekend down to Colville and back, but there's no way the good weather will last long enough, and it's gonna get both cold and wet...

This time of year, you just gotta be able to drop it and go, on a day or two's notice, whenever conditions allow, and much as I'd like to, I just can't do that this week.

Damn!!!

I too had been thinking about a day ride on Hwy 20 as I have not ridden it yet this year. However, the weather and a Sat night commitment are putting a damper on that plan.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you're right Redhawk. I badly want to get away SOME-where, and kinda reckoned the interior was a better bet than the coast... then there came the forecast which i posted. but now the coastal forecast is slipping, and the interior is improving. I'll stop waffling tomorrow, and post or not post!

·
Accelerus Maximus
701 Posts
^^^

Stop muckin about... :devillook

Just give in.... :surrender

And start....

Californicating !

:rockon

·
How to ride
1,169 Posts

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/us/weather/washington/colville

Just booked a nice room for wife and me in Winthrop for Saturday night. We'll ride from Princeton to lunch at Shannon's Cafe in Tonasket then on to Winthrop. Maybe a quick trip up to Diablo Lake then back to town in the afternoon. Thinking about Mexican food for supper.
Your crystal ball is working better than mine Don. Looks like we will be taking the car. Local weather is forecast for rain and temps are not warm enough for an enjoyable ride this time around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts