BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't pass up this weather...I'm heading out around 11:30 even if it's by myself. If anyone's interested post a reply before then and we will meet up...I'll go anywhere!

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
i'll go for a spin tonight if anybody is up for it? i'm home from school at around 5:00pm - 5:30pm

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm up for a ride tonight to try some wheelies 'n stuff! Any takers?

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Bluestone said:
I'm up for a ride tonight to try some wheelies 'n stuff! Any takers?
where you wanna ride to? If you want to practice your wheelies, we could go back to NTW by river road.....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anywhere closer? Was that NTW in Richmond? If so, that 's ok

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
ummm.... it's pretty much kinda.... it's on the delta side of the river.... we could goto annacis island as well.... lots of big wide empty roads.... NTW is not as wide as the roads we can find on Annacis Island....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sure. wherever. I went back to that area today, actually to look at some guy's 91 ZX7. Pretty nice bike.
Anyway, i gotta go pick up my brother's car from service but we'll work out the details when I get back.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
okie dokie. If i'm not broswing the board here, just give me a ring at 501-9221.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
crap. Gotta go out for dinner with family now. So if i go out tonight, it won't be until late and I gotta work tomorrow, so maybe just hold off till next week some time...
Later

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
ok no prob.... I should really be doing my homework tonight instead of riding anyway :) argghh :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Bluestone said:
sure. wherever. I went back to that area today, actually to look at some guy's 91 ZX7. Pretty nice bike.
Anyway, i gotta go pick up my brother's car from service but we'll work out the details when I get back.
Hey Bluestone stay away from a ZX-7 if you want that as a stunt bike. A older CBR 900 or 600 will be better. But go with a ZX-7 if you want a track bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts