BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading down to California this summer and thinking about getting one of these bad boys for the ride back. http://www.calisuperbikes.com/index_files/Page605.htm
Anyone has/had one of these? Worth it or not? And please, no "you are gonna kill yourself, etc." comments.

·
Registered
162 Posts
looks sweet, lets us know how she turns out if u get it

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Geez, that's as much as our bikes are worth ! ! ! !

I have to admit that it would be fun to try it... :D

·
Registered
978 Posts
Currently in the design phase is a land speed racer (LSR). Starting point will be a 515 hp supercharged Hayabusa.

starting point 515hp??? i didnt know you could get much higher than that, ive heard of ppl gettin that much before but i thought it would be impossible to get higher

·
contradiction incarnate
2,748 Posts
^ you can get really extreme horsepower numbers from relatively little displacement when endurance/long term reliability isn't an issue.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TeeTee said:
Geez, that's as much as our bikes are worth ! ! ! !

I have to admit that it would be fun to try it... :D
I know, but the only thing that I am worried about is that I won't be able to ride it on the street in rush hour traffic with out leaving a mark on everyone's rear bumper!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Val_0 said:
I know, but the only thing that I am worried about is that I won't be able to ride it on the street in rush hour traffic with out leaving a mark on everyone's rear bumper!!!
I think you'd be a maniac to do it:devillook :devillook :devillook :devillook :devillook do, it man, totally and when you pull up next to zx14 or busa boys, make sure they can't see yer pulleys at the stoplight, then smoke em:rockon :rockon :rockon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts