BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post a picture of the "Lamest" bike you have ever ridden . OK Sliver, you'r next :lurking

·
Learning the hard way.
1,334 Posts
No bike is ever lame.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
There are no lame bikes, only lame riders.

P.S.

Why no front fender?

·
"Missing a few pieces!'
549 Posts
fuck you guys don't get it.

"no lame bikes" - bullshit.
It's a frick'n JOKE. besides, that IS a pretty lame bike there BF. Nice Red shoes, yellow jacket look. You must'a had your smoke visor down when you got dressed. I got you beat though. I gotta find the picture of me riding a CBX550 that burned so much oil the boiz at work asked me (very seriously) what year my two stroke was.
ha ha good times though.

·
poser
278 Posts
hmm lamest bike as of yet....

I rode this yellow duc once, starbucks card on the triple clamp and everything :rockon :laughing :rockon hmm too bad there are no pictures.

hmm ya and nice shoes steve....they sorta clash

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Rode a Harley DynaWide Glide once......once was enough. It had a 100 inch Screaming Eagle kit in it with racy Cams and all that other racer boy stuff. It sounded pretty good at idle and even when you cracked the throttle, I`ll give it that, but biker boy made it sound like it was gonna move like a top-fuel bike......pffftttttttttt, whatever, I`ve ridden faster Pocket bikes. It was really unimpressive which was a suprise because you`d think an 800 pound polished Turd would have some sort of redeeming quality. I would have let buddy ride my RZ but I didnt want to see a grown man cry.

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
I haven't had time to rebuild my Honda C70 yet. But I think that'll qualify for this once I've got it running.

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i rode an old Techumsie once. centrifugal clutch Briggs and Stratton engined banana seated monkey barred mini bike!!

·
Rhinotillexomania
336 Posts
Mine was black and not quite so shinny. It was my first bike and I had a ton of fun on it. I would only concider it lame in terms of hp... like 12 I think.

1982 Yamaha SR250 AKA Exciter!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FUCK ! I won another BWS fiddy today:rockon that's two , a Derbi Predator, and a Piaggio 150 "The Fly" (Sof-tee's) I think I can start my own race team:devillook

I too had a chance to ride a HD when I was about 17 yrs old, and after getting off of a RD 400 to a 1200 cc twin, I mean how bad could it be ? atleast 3 times the power of my been shooter..........and WTF no brakes ? I got off the thing as soon as I could .

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
my starter bike. 81 kz750, paid $250.00 for it. definitaly one POS, self seizing front brakes, shot steering head bearings, metal bits in the oil, hockey tape on the seat, no keys (flew away by the Wakefield), etc. etc. It lasted two years until a courier backed over it at work. Sold it Honest Al and purchased my next bike from him (mistake!) and unbelievably met the next owner on the ferry years later... who knew my name(!), and an unforgettable quote was "I've never changed the oil, it just leaks out. So I just keep topping it up." then he showed me the crack on the block.. eek.
I don't have any pics on the hd but it looked like this.

·
Livin' la Vida Loca
957 Posts
I present to you the bike that started it all for me......and the lamest thing I ever rode.......the Honda Mini Trail fiddy! (Hey, I wuz Ten years old!.....)

Close second, the first streeter....the Suzy GS650E!

·
Premium Member
11,196 Posts
Sliver, it looks like you captured Walter Mitty in action.... :D

This should be good for some fun. Let's do a spotcheck of how our school system is doing..... All those that don't know who Walter Mitty is raise your hands......

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
hahaha, right now 5000 people from BCSB are Googling Walter Mitty.

I`d say he looks more like the Rainman type though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts