1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
license to chill
2,863 Posts
He's a law abiding officer so we know he has his license, the bike is plated for use on public roads, and the car that almost hit him was there because it ran a red light.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I am curious of the back story. I mean obviously someone was riding illegally and got caught. But how did it come about to the officer taking the bike for that super feeble, whiskey throttle rip? *No gear, no clue, and no skill whatsoever.*

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
I am curious of the back story. I mean obviously someone was riding illegally and got caught. But how did it come about to the officer taking the bike for that super feeble, whiskey throttle rip? *No gear, no clue, and no skill whatsoever.*
They're filming a new TV show; "Law and Order, Hold My Beer".

·
Registered
8,755 Posts
He's a law abiding officer so we know he has his license, the bike is plated for use on public roads,
and the car that almost hit him was there because it ran a red light.
sounds legit.

They're filming a new TV show; "Law and Order, Hold My Beer".
:rockon

super feeble, whiskey throttle rip? *No gear, no clue, and no skill whatsoever.*
no shit, i dont think he knows its a 2 stroke.. he was logging the engine and happy with.. :coffee

barely got started and even then, too much.. :D

kiss the pavement.. boy thats gotta hurt

from post above.. classic:

In the video, the officer gets up and is not obviously injured, but the NYPD did not respond to a list of questions sent by Jalopnik including whether the cop was OK. The Post reported the incident is “under internal review,” which, if history is any guide, is the last we’ll hear on the subject.

So you’ll forgive the Harlem residents for taking a minute to enjoy a little justice from the
universe, because they don’t get a whole lot of it here in New York.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts