BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, any riders from Coquitlam that want to help me prepare for my MST test? I would prefere to just take the Pacific course, but unfortunately, 600 bones is not easy for me to come by, so it will have to wait a bit. In the meantime, would love for someone to ride with to teach me some tips and tricks, and just help a newb out! I have ridden dirt bikes in the past, but its been a long time since Ive been on a bike.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
sure, i;m always willing to help out a newbie....as long as you sign my waiver hahah....serisouly though. Pm me and we can chat...just sign here....lol

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
who me???...

·
I'm new
2,075 Posts
oh.. sorry. never mind then. good luck on your test. they've changed it a lot since i took it ... back in the day.
(sigh-- so old school)

·
Ibrakeforhallucinations
46 Posts
Uhhhh I would help but I'm new too. I'm going to try to take my MST before April 27. Good luck :)

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my learners permit today, and I am trying to sign up at Pacific before their march class fills up!

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will only be riding on warm days, today was freezing! Bring on the warmth!

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My dad was kind enough to buy me one of those snazzy heated vests. SWEET. Cold riding, here I come. If anyone here wants to add me to msn, giver. [email protected]

(dont laugh at the email, ive had it since i was 14).

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Hey Iceman_19, you're on Shiftin as well aren't you? I just got my learner's last Friday. I'm going to be booking in at Pacific for the evening or weekend class sessions.

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, same guy. I would like to go, but I dont have the 600 bones to go right now. BOO.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
If you are new and don't have a lot of road skills take a school and get life saving skills that a lot of us here take for granted and may have trouble getting our point across to you....$600 bucks is a lot less than one slow speed tip over which you are more likely to have if you don't take the class....talk to your parents and tell them you want to borrow some bucks so that you won't get hurt on the street...how could they say no??? I really hate to see a post from you saying you crashed and what could you have done to prevent it......i say prevent it now!!!!

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Iceman_19 said:
Hey guys, any riders from Coquitlam that want to help me prepare for my MST test? I would prefere to just take the Pacific course, but unfortunately, 600 bones is not easy for me to come by, so it will have to wait a bit. In the meantime, would love for someone to ride with to teach me some tips and tricks, and just help a newb out! I have ridden dirt bikes in the past, but its been a long time since Ive been on a bike.
pm me.........I might know a few things.....

·
Black on black crime
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I finally started riding, a hell of a lot easier then I expected. Ill pm you slowzuki.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts