BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
SM Corporation!
375 Posts
THE TIME HAS COME FOR A LUCKY NEW OWNER. CR 500 all decked out and wearing a license plate.

NEW EVERYTHING, POWERFUL and RELIABLE. IF YOU HAVE THE NUTS TO RIDE A 2 STROKE 500 ON THE STREETS......KEEP READING.:laughing

GOOD BIKES ARE NOT CHEAP, AND CHEAP BIKES ARE NOT GOOD. BRING CASH. OFFERS OVER $6500 will be considered. DEALS for the BIKE AND SPARES WILL VARY.

I HAVE EVERY THING FOR SM OR DIRT USE. What! SM OR Dual Sport CR 500.....with a license plate!!! THATS JUST MAD!

SM: Talon hubs, Stainless spokes, 120 front/ 150 rear Dragon Super Corsas. Motomaster rotor, Stainless lines, Big Master.

Dirt Wheels: Stock hubs, NEW HONDA Spokes, and NEW EXCEL RIMS With NEW Dunlop MX tires

Parts:
Clutch
Magura Hydro Clutch, Vortex Billet Clutch Basket, New EBC Clutch.

FRESH SERVICE TOP AND BOTTOM END.

TRANNY, IMS WIDE RATIO 4th, 5th GEARS, STOCK HONDA 1,2,3. SICK FAST.

Electro USA light coil, MSR Reg, UFO Light bucket, Aceribis tail light

Controls: Renthal Fat bars, Applied Triple Clamps, Acerbis guards, gel grips....

Display: Daytona Digital water temp guage

Chassis: RE and RE'D Forks, Black frame, New Suspension Bearings throughout, including headset bearings.

Bike was retired from Dirt in 2004, 2 owners. Me and my buddy.....then it was fully restored
There is a long longlist of spares.

Serious buyers please. I have no need to sell the bike, but I am thinking of another toy.....hehehe:devillook

PM to ask me questions only if you have the CAKE!!!

"Barky"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts