1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ibiza (never again)......
375 Posts

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya...we had an eventful day to say the least!

I'm running on empty today...didn't get the vid finished and uploaded till 3:45 am. There's over 8 hours of editing time for a tiny 2 minute video....I can only imagine what Sat. goes through!!!!!! Mind you my puter had half a dozen heart attacks during the process. Time for a dual core multi media...or a Mac.

·
Registered
374 Posts
nice work but you left out your over the curb and bushes clip i know mark didn't get it but him running and cracking up was pretty funny shit!
thanks for all the hard work!

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mark didn't get much of it cause he was too busy running for his life and laughing his ass off.

G

·
That's awesome! Except for the "getting air on a public street". If I post shit of me doing that on my sportbike, I would get flamed, so I had to say something.

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:rockon Your not having fun on a supermoto unless there is hang time!

·
388 Posts
That's awesome! Except for the "getting air on a public street". If I post shit of me doing that on my sportbike, I would get flamed, so I had to say something.
your right, no one wants to see a 400lbs pile of plastic flying through the air, doing such things on a sportbike would be very dangerous..... no no no, motards only please.

·
es ist orange und bellt
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The intro was Richard Cheese " Hungry Like The Wolf" and the other song was the Arctic Monkeys, "Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts."

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Nice vid...looks like good times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts