BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
"A GOOD PHOTO OF YOURSELF HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHOWING GOOD DETAILS OF YOUR FACE "

Cos that's so important when you have goggles and all the other shit on ...

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"A GOOD PHOTO OF YOURSELF HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHOWING GOOD DETAILS OF YOUR FACE "

Cos that's so important when you have goggles and all the other shit on ...
Mabey there is no goggles shots? :flip

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
Then there will be a whole lot of ugly going on. Snowboarders are like bikers - most attracive when they're wearing a helmet ;)

·
Formerly kanelupis
5,252 Posts
whoa there, speak for yourself! If I could have an invisible repulsor field helmet, I'd be wearing that!

·
King of the money pits...
725 Posts
why do they need to be 30's? if you're wearing gear.... all I can say to them is good luck finding anyone around that age that can ride pipe.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Most parks require helmets..and I guess helmets don't cover the face?
Unless you are going to ask these people to board the pipe without protective gear...which is like asking riders to ride squid just for a photo shoot. I guess slamming your head in packed snow is a little better then concrete :rockon

·
I do all my own stunts
3,295 Posts
wonder if there is a typo in the $750 or is it supposed to be $75?
Talent costs moeny.

As for needing a helmet...if it's a pro shoot that will advertise the hill....helmets become optional. I'm sure they'll be no shortage of talent up there for the shoot... the only thing is, why would they pay a no name person that much?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts