BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I just picked the hundred dollar bike stand set from crappy tire. For the money, these things ARE money. Front and rear stands, plus four different sizes of swingarm spools. If I had to say that either stand is low quality, it's the front. But the rear is super stable and black spools don't look half bad either. I don't normally like to support The Tire, seeing as how everything they have in there is made in china, but these were too good to pass up.
Happy Riding

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
welcome to last year. many got them then and liked them and like them still.

·
Registered
155 Posts
thats it, I gotta go and take a look at these things. The price is great and most of the people say they are good quality.

·
Addicted to two wheels
2,615 Posts
Make sure you replace the bolts on the front stand (The ones that go into the bottom of the fork). Mine bent right off the bat so I replaced them with soem good hardened steel ones and they've been good ever since. Picked up the set last winter when they had them on sale for $70.

BTW, what do you do with all that Canadian Tire money they keep throwing ot you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rscudiver said:
Make sure you replace the bolts on the front stand (The ones that go into the bottom of the fork). Mine bent right off the bat so I replaced them with soem good hardened steel ones and they've been good ever since. Picked up the set last winter when they had them on sale for $70.

BTW, what do you do with all that Canadian Tire money they keep throwing ot you?
Yeah> i noticed that with the bolts. And I think I'm the richest canadian tire money guy in the world. I have a drawer full of it.

·
Hockey Trev
284 Posts
i give it to the little box they have there for orphans or africans or something. Kids with diseases maybe?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah> i noticed that with the bolts. And I think I'm the richest canadian tire money guy in the world. I have a drawer full of it.

give it to church...lol....:laughing

if you dont want them,you can give it to me,,if you have a drawer full of them, i could prolly buy those bike stands....lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
theres a bar in mission that takes it lol good as cash lol go there have some drinks lol

·
Eh Muh Gawd Becky!!
6,648 Posts
i used the stock bolts on the front but i cut the tops off the stanchions as was sudgested so the forks go on and sit on it better and my bolts have never bent.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
theres a bar in mission that takes it lol good as cash lol go there have some drinks lol
Yep, its called Mission Springs...excellent food!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts