BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this season I've done the Gold River Ride, Cypress, Buntzen Lake Loop, Seymour, Squish a million and one times, Whistler and Pemberton. I have yet to do Sunshine Coast, and the across the border rides, but tonight I embarked on the adventure of the UBC and Airport loops for the first time... all I have to say is WOOHOO!!!:rockon :rockon Can't wait til Sunday, to eat flip food, ride all day and end the evening maybe with a couple airport loops if anyone will join me. What a freakin blast!! Would have been nice to do it now, as I'm told there is little to no traffic, but the traffic we had to deal with was definitely bearable. I have one more week today - of Vancity riding. How many more adventures will this week entail...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it appears i'm going to have a few extra days off this week... any other good local rides i've missed? of course it would only make sense to get more k's under my belt before my season's up...

·
Experienced Newbie
59 Posts
I went on Highway 7 for the first time today. Its got some nice sections, especially near Agassiz, nice and twisty.

·
Mmm...beer
2,144 Posts
Why is every ride a 'loop'? I did the Coquitlam / North Van loop on Saturday. Hahaha. Sounds like you're getting some good riding in. Let's hope the weather sticks around.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm thinkin of hitting up baker on friday anyone interested? stewy - i like loop rides... less chance of having to do u-turns that way lol. for those of you that have ridden with me, know that i have this 'thing' about u turns lol.

·
Flieger sind Sieger!
2,050 Posts
Since when is going up a local mountain doing a "loop"? Kind of like saying flying in an airplane is the same as taking a Saturn 5 to the moon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts