BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Planned out the campgrounds (some can get overbooked in the summer, and it's a pain to have to go looking for another when you're getting in from a long ride) but the routes were pretty flexible. Almost ran out of gas a couple times in southern SK!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Breathtaking scenery, but no surprise there lol. I always wanted to do something like this and I'm still considering it. Awesome stuff, Ty!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great Video, thanks.

I grew up on the Prairies and you definitely provided a flattering review as I remember a lot more flatness and straight as an arrow highways.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
That was a great video. I do think that "Backup Motorcycle Guy" should have been given more credit, it's not an easy job to wait on the sidelines.

A nice assortment of shots, you even managed to show that there is more to Saskatchewan is more than 1 large field.

My first big trip was from NS to Thunder Bay, 1 month after I bought my GS400E from a dealer in Lunenburg. Then trips back home each spring along those roads. Those were some memorable shots, especially those long runs down the hills as Superior comes back into view.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts