BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has the membership here considered trying to launch a campaign to return motorcycle racing to Canadian TV? Single voices are obviously not effective. We already pay around $200/month for internet & cable and get mostly crap programming. MotoGP is the single most exciting & courageous motorsport event, anywhere. Let's combine our voices and bring this sport back to our TV screens.
:canadian:rider

·
California dreamin'
2,440 Posts

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
$200 a month for internet and cable? Jesus christ. My $9 Netflix plan is looking pretty sweet right now.
How's Netflix for MotoGP?

For Shaw I did try to check but their location finder only lets me be in Calgary and they don't get it. Here it's for sure on Telus though so if you're due for a churn that's an option.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No 618 on Shaw Surrey. Very sad that all motorcycle racing other than an occasional arenacross event has disappeared from our TVs. F1 racing has improved slightly under the new ownership, Indy Car racing is marginally interesting & NASCAR is only interesting for the last 3 laps out of 500. I guess motorsport is not fitting into the GREEN agenda these days.

·
Fastronaut
6,508 Posts
How about a campaign to get an actual Canadian National series again? Right now it's Ontario and one race in Quebec/the Maritimes.

Brand new track in the interior that could host an event.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I gave up on watching actual motorsports on north american cable years ago ..... the lovers of asscar far out number people who enjoy actual motorsports.
I usually kodi stream or download private torrents when I want to watch MotoGP,Dakar,etc

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
I used to love watching Dakar and MotoGP. Aussie V8 Supercars was another great series. I've given up on all of it now and grab highlights from YouTube.*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts