BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the spirit of the recent bike pic thread, I present Supply Chain Economics. It doesn’t need to be bike related, just what are you waiting to be delivered? Photos help show what you’re waiting for but aren’t compulsory.

For me ……

Two sets of these from Pete’s Superbikes …..
Tire Photograph Wheel Automotive tire Product

A pair of these to mount some off-road lights onto the winch bumper of my 4Runner …..
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Output device Gadget

And a case of wine from these guys …..
Bottle Liquid Product Bottle stopper & saver Font

·
To torque or not?
94 Ducati 900 SS CR, 95 Ducati 900 SS CR, 04 ST3, 07 ST3S, 90 VFR750, 02 VFR800, 82 Gpz 550X2, NS400
910 Posts
4L60e

·
Registered
18,913 Posts
I am waiting on a Samsung dryer part that has been backordered for 15 months and I am also waiting
for a bosch service technician to come and fix my "high quality" dishwasher. It's been 2 months, nobody is able to come, due to covid.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am waiting on a Samsung dryer part that has been backordered for 15 months and I am also waiting
for a bosch service technician to come and fix my "high quality" dishwasher. It's been 2 months, nobody is able to come, due to covid.
My LG fridge went belly up at the end of the summer. It was two months before the replacement arrived. It’s just the way things are these days.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
^^^ gosh, what an impressive looking cheese grater!

·
To torque or not?
94 Ducati 900 SS CR, 95 Ducati 900 SS CR, 04 ST3, 07 ST3S, 90 VFR750, 02 VFR800, 82 Gpz 550X2, NS400
910 Posts
The 4L60e arrived in two weeks. GM remanufactured, 0 in stock in NA when I ordered it. It was built in Lansing Michigan within 2 days. Then shipped during the trucker blockades. I was very impressed with the time it took. And was $2800, with a 36 month, 160,000 km, North America wide, parts and labour warranty.

·
To torque or not?
910 Posts
Delete, double post.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That’s not a horrible price and quite timely delivery. Unlike so much of everything else these days. It took 2 months for my refrigerator to be replaced under warranty last fall.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New foam and cover for the ZRX

A precleaner for the snorkel on the 4Runner.

And a new remote to replace the one I’ve managed to misplace in the garage. I must have spent 10 hrs looking for it until SWMBO said “Just order a new one”!
Font Screenshot Glove Rectangle Automotive mirror

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tool Musical instrument accessory Bicycle part Font Automotive exterior

·
lover of twins
6,183 Posts
And a new remote to replace the one I’ve managed to misplace in the garage. I must have spent 10 hrs looking for it until SWMBO said “Just order a new one”!
I bet clicking the "pay now" button on that remote order hurt a little bit.
ps - your pictures are too small.

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bet clicking the "pay now" button on that remote order hurt a little bit.
ps - your pictures are too small.
Yeah, it did. On my phone they are ok. Are they too big?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts