BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since the other thread is way too lenghty now and is from last year, figured i'd start a new one.

so, who's up for some riding tonight for a couple hours of nigh owl goodness?

·
BCSB Public Relations
10,252 Posts
Running some errands right now, but might be up for a few hours of hitting the green slopes on my skis later. Will post up if I go.

·
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im gonna duffy lake loop it and bail on this one. actually nodded off on my home from work. gonna be responsible and not drive anywhere today.

·
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was up most of the day pretty icy once the sun goes down
ice means i can go faster ;)

going up there tonight. maybe in a couple hours if anyone else wants in.

·
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a total monkey balls suck up here. Save yourselfs the trip.

Did 1 run just to see and going home.

I like either icy for speed or soft for learning jumps and new runs. This sticky disgusting white shit up here is neither.

·
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
there's no speed there today...

and not enough snow for moguls under the chair.

·
Registered
127 Posts
A lot of snow expected tonight. ;). Yee haw
Awesome! Bought another new board this morning, and conditions were disappointing. Made it through a few hours still, just to mess with the new gear, but not the same. Guess my Christmas morning ride should be more fun. Anyone up for some action on Cypress tomorrow morning? Providing conditions are better than today?

·
15,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dunno man. saw some of the "black" runs with barren earth... not sure just how much fun it would be there on the non-noob runs.

·
Registered
127 Posts
They're actually not TOO bad depending how you are on a board, and how worried you are about it. Lower Horizon has been beat, but has been for weeks, thanks to all the babies sliding down sideways, using it to cut across to Eagle chair. Panorama had a couple spots just after the wide left-hand turn where everyone slows down to check out the view. Most of the other runs that are open have pretty good coverage. Oh, and the part on Horizon just before the fork to Rainbow also has branches showing through where everyone slows down if you stay tight to the right, but fast and wide through it and you're golden.

For me, it's a good way to escape my house for the madness (AKA hell on earth) that is known as Christmas Dinner preparations. Been a yearly thing since I could drive, pretty much. Would be a good time to get some riding in with some of you guys, met Yura last year, and would be interesting to see if most people in this group are of similar personalities... (A shiny red rwd BMW when you're into boarding, Yura? It's a nice car, but really?)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts