BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
$100 is kinda steep, but if 10 guys are willing to put in $10 in the pot, we will put the names in a bag and draw to see who goes to the party.....and if he/she wins anything we can split it...including the bike ? anyone with me ? I need 9 others......

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
put ther names in a bag, get together and pull a name out of the bag....it's $10 man....

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Dafnip said:
What do you get for a $100 bucks? Cover thats it???

you could win that 954 (look at the pic above).
and lots of "extra prizes"..
but 100 bucks is wayy too much for me:(

-d

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
I think I'd rather spend the 100.00 on the Childrens Hospital lottery, it goes to a worthy cause (given you can't win that RR but heck, you might get a house out of it :)) and I'm scared of crazy nammers at that club. :) :p

G

·
Crazy nammers might be nice .. Its gonna be a sausage party in there unless girls get free cover. ERR.
i work there but not that night....it's gonna be a sausage party, but usually there's lots of cuties :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
glad you guys are saying no.

Who the f*** are the Carter girls? What do you get for $100? How can Carter afford to give away a 954? They'd need at least 75 people paying the $100 just to cover the price of the bike. Then there's the cost of "the other prizes", rental on the club etc.

Something smells fishy. I'd bet they don't give the bike away "because of a poor turnout.":rolleyes

G

·
I don't think any girl in their right mind would go to this
unless some guy is going to pay for their $100-
cover ....(hey Bl1tz ;) ) jk...
no thanks
:rolleyes

1 - 18 of 18 Posts