BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey man,

I checked out your R1 just before I left.. very nice. Really like the black 'spray paint' look for the tuning forks on the tank. Very slick..

Clean bike man.. very nice. How much did you pay to paint it?

D

·
0 Posts
Thanks Adam!!! She is my baby. I bought the bike and the work done for 9500 taxes in. It was suppose to be a even 10 but the deal was to get a R7 solo tail with it. They never came through with that so i keep the other five that I owed them. I dunno if a R7 tail cost 5 or not but that was the agreement I made with the last owner.

Is anyone like me and wash there bike almost everyday??? I think I am a little TO involed with her. Does anyone eles hug there bike before they go to bed??? My baby likes me to read to her at night. It helps her sleep. (Boy do I need a G/F):laughing

It was very nice meet everyone on Mon. Adam I need to get some stickers off u.

Dafnip

I am CANADIAN!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
Dafnip said:

Is anyone like me and wash there bike almost everyday??? I think I am a little TO involed with her. Does anyone eles hug there bike before they go to bed??? My baby likes me to read to her at night. It helps her sleep. (Boy do I need a G/F):laughing

Dafnip

I am CANADIAN!!!
what?? our bikes dont count as GF's?? ahhh crap :( :laughing :laughing :tredmill

·
518 Posts
I'll have to say your R1 is one of the nicest around... it's not Too overdone... (if that can even happen) and it doesn't look like every other blue R1 around.... ;) a nice carbon arrow as well....

keep the rubber side down.....:rider

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Canadian_Gixxer said:

what?? our bikes dont count as GF's?? ahhh crap :( :laughing :laughing :tredmill

whoever said that ? I think we need a poll.....:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I certainly stare at my bike after every ride. I just sort of look at it lovingly before parking it for the night.

Phewf, I thought I was the only weirdo on the board. :D

F

·
0 Posts
I don't wash it everyday but at least 3 times a week. Also, when ever I feel lonely I go and give it a hug.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I feel like such a loser! I haven't washed my bike in over a month!

I'm off to wash her today, really, I am.. getting out the toothbrush..

D

·
0 Posts
adamantium said:

I'm off to wash her today, really, I am.. getting out the toothbrush..
Boy I hope u are talking about your bike and not your G/F. ;)

Dafnip

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
My bike has it's own bedroom!...sometimes we disagree on what chanell to put the tv on....she wins everytime...
On Monday nights..I cook a romantic dinner for her and we don't answer the phone...

We'll be togethere forever!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts