BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo ! Dalton where are you man ? you got 1 lousy stinking post to your name.....

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
:)

I'm busy with my book and work and school and girlfriend and truck and my attempts to do what I do every night...try to take over the world.

C

·
0 Posts
Dalton said:

I'm busy with my book and work and school and girlfriend and truck and my attempts to do what I do every night...try to take over the world.
hahahaha.... :D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dalton said:

THE LORD HAS SPOKEN.....what book man, we miss ya, you got to make time for the loved ones too kapish ?

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
BLASPHEMY!

...oh well.

Hi guys! It's nice to know that I'm not totally forgotten, I haven't forgotten you penis dyno's either. Sometimes I wonder how b|itz is doing, if she ever got the attention from that guy she always kept talking about.

I'll be back into it soon. :)

The book is something I tentatively call "Perfect Pitch, Tone Deaf..."

It's a book about well, me and my stupid little stories basically. All the weird stuff that's happened to me.

So far, I like the title the best, I have perfect pitch, but I can't sing worth crap. IE: I can tell a note by ear-any note, and can play back music without a problem, but ask me to sing that note and something gets lost from when I hear it, to when my brain tries to translate that to something verbal. :)

Laaahhhhhhh-UH!?

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Ahhhh, that's why Dalton is thinkin' of movin' to TO. He's gonna sign up for OPERA training :D

P

·
0 Posts
That's pretty cool... writing a book! I love to read, let us know if you're ever in print.

That's someting I would love to do is illustrate a book, write - no, but pictures - yes.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Bruce, only you know how to hit the high notes and I'm not willing to go that far. I mean...hitting yourself in the gonads repeatedly with high rebound forks, *sigh* now that's Opera dedication. :)

No one wants to hear my stupid stories I'm sure, it's mostly quite demented and perverse but...it's therapy at the same time. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts