BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
power is out at the shop ,,,,that blows !!! hey i made a pun ,,cool .

i actually wanted to be there today ,not sure how to process that .lol

·
Registered
622 Posts
Super windy downtown last night. Getting softer now.

I'm think about getting another day insurance for tomorrow.

·
Registered
516 Posts
The power was out in Coquitlam in the Charles Best area. The lights were out at half-time when we went inside and were still out when I left.

It's nasty out.

A

·
0 Posts
And this was just the tail end of the storm! I wonder what Seattle is looking like today.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Weather network reported earlier today wind gust up to 70km/h, some how it feels stronger than that. Mabe its the usual thing with the weather forecast being wrong...lol

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Been blowin' pretty hard in Mission, but only a couple of power line down calls for the fire department, and no big power outages around here, so far.

·
Banned
2,578 Posts
:D Sorry about the weather. I'm in Nashville :) , staying in a 'domed' hotel & conference center [ www.gaylordopryland.com ] where a hurricane could pass by and you'd never know it. Of course I can't wait to get back home. :rolleyes

:drinkbeer

·
Registered
875 Posts
A tree fell on top of a house down the street from me. The power was on at my house all day, but went out FIVE MINUTES AFTER I GOT HOME FROM WORK!!! Power is out all over White Rock. Got paid for 10 hours of work, but got to sit around for two of them. :D Those were the two hours I went into over time with too. Muwahaha.

D

·
0 Posts
i was stuck out on a sailboat all day yesterday. royal van winter racing.

gusting to 55 knots in english bay with 6 to 8 ft swells. we blew out a 1 oz kite while doing 14 knots downwind. broached rather nicely because the boom vang wouldn't release.

i am bruised from head to toe. and i want to do it all over again in two weeks.

·
I am the liquor
798 Posts
Shit I wish I still had my windsurfing gear. Still, 55 kts is a bit too much for me. I rode around on a 3.5 at 50 in Tarifa, Spain a couple years and it kicked my ass like a ragdoll. I ended up walking the gear up the beach for 2 km.

·
User And Abuser
3,912 Posts
Was anybody else here at Rooster last night? waited a loooooong time to get it. bout a bunch of beer to catch up on missed drinkin time, only to have the poere go out, and be asked to leave ....never chugged so much beer so quick!

·
Registered
701 Posts
alternateimpact said:
Was anybody else here at Rooster last night? waited a loooooong time to get it. bout a bunch of beer to catch up on missed drinkin time, only to have the poere go out, and be asked to leave ....never chugged so much beer so quick!
Lol, I had plans to go over there last night but had to bail last minute. Thank god something came up, because that would have sucked some hairy balls. That lineup is brutal sometimes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts