BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy seen like 100 bikers today ripping around...dammit....
i need to get my bike serviced...anyone with a trailer??
:p:p:p

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
I think 5th gear will pick your rig up for a small fee. $20 or sumpin...and I was one of the bastards out riding today...Gotta love working from home!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Exactly one month until my riding course. Then I can join everyone. :D

·
Three hour tour guide
8,750 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was out today and I even think I saw R1Girlie wave at me but, not sure hahaa I will be back out tonight after work tooooo woooooo hoooooo.

·
Pixel Hustler since '88
82 Posts
Yeah... bikes everywhere...
But I did see something a bit odd... I was heading east bound on Hastings passing the PNE and I saw a Black Vespa and what seemed to be a kid between the handle bars and the rider... It could have been a cute midget or a dwarf... The midgte/kid looked like it was having a good time... Still odd though...

·
who farted?
525 Posts
Yes Yes it was a beautiful day, i just picked up my bike this afternoon and by the time i got back to Whistler i only had time to go around the block a few times, Now i gotta wait till Monday to ride for a longer time. (Still No Plates)

·
rain? whats that!
5,834 Posts
One request.... can all the evening riders headign westbound on Kingsway past Boundary rev their bikes when they get to the first set of flashing lights? :p

I heard a few vtwins go by, and ..... its been too long....

·
Sonrisa. Tawa. Be Happy.
631 Posts
Hey Leevi - Are you sure it wasn't a Katana? :laughing

...just got home this second after riding ALL DAY LONG! Thanks Ladybug for the awesome ride. What a way to start the season and thanks Ray for the tea and cookies :thumbup

Didn't see too many sportbikes out there, but tonnes of cruisers! Some even waved at us :rockon

·
The Band-Aid Bike
212 Posts
Went for a ride tonite and it was soooo nice!!! I could actually feel my legs tonite!!! I hope it keeps getting sunnier and warmer!!! Noooo mooooore rain!!

·
I make grown adults cry!
344 Posts
Rode to and from class tonight! As I'm gummint worker who showed up for work most days in the last couple of weeks, I'm off with pay tomorrow, so I'll be out and about!

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Riding is not the same for me anymore. I don't enjoy my bike as I used too. :( I think I gotta get a new bike. :) I full throttle everytime and the bike feels so sloooow.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was driving back from Whistler this afternoon after a day of riding on the slopes, and I must have seen about 25 sport bikes on the S2S. Everyone looked like they were having a blast. I was behind one guy for a while after Squamton and he ripping it up through the twisties.

I must say, I was very jelouse sitting back in the ol' cage, watching everyone have fun.

Hope everyone had a safe day on the S2S.

Cheers...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts