BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, anyone know any dance school in van or its surrounding regions that i can learn to dance like Usher. Im not too sure what that kind of dancing is called, maybe hip-hop? I

just want to be able to dance around all crazy like that, you know at work when i balance some books or finish and audit file i can slide around work.

Thanks guys.

·
The Comedy is in the Back
11,948 Posts
name of the dancing is called..."questionable"

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
I'm pretty sure it is hip-hop, and there's a bajillion places in the Lower Mainland/Fraser Valley.

D

·
0 Posts
i dunno....

first the hercules avatar.. now you want to dance?

it's all starting to add up.

·
I do all my own stunts
3,295 Posts
usher is popping, pm me, I'll set u up with a guy who teaches, I can send some videos too to prove he knows his shit

·
Posing with conviction
5,396 Posts
Driftland said:
Hey guys, anyone know any dance school in van or its surrounding regions that i can learn to dance like Usher. Im not too sure what that kind of dancing is called...Thanks guys.
You're fuggin shittin us man. Pussy. Gawd.

D

·
0 Posts
If you have rhythm you won't need to learn how to dance like him. Just run with what you got and make up your own style(then preferably get someones opinion so you dont look like you're dealing with a mad hernia). Doesnt look so forced

·
Formerly kanelupis
5,252 Posts

·
I do all my own stunts
3,295 Posts
heisenberg9 said:
You're fuggin shittin us man. Pussy. Gawd.

Wtf? you should see the girls these guy's get. When they dance, facking girls get that lil sparkle in their eye, and all you gotta do is go up and say hi...bam, her panties drop faster than skydiver without a parachute.

D

·
0 Posts
boarder said:
Wtf? you should see the girls these guy's get. When they dance, facking girls get that lil sparkle in their eye, and all you gotta do is go up and say hi...bam, her panties drop faster than skydiver without a parachute.
I'm going to have to agree with him. Girls love men that can dance. Some see it as a signal that they're just as good in bed (via Cosmo)

·
DELTA-ONE
795 Posts
Driftland said:
Hey guys, anyone know any dance school in van or its surrounding regions that i can learn to dance like Usher. Im not too sure what that kind of dancing is called, maybe hip-hop? I

just want to be able to dance around all crazy like that, you know at work when i balance some books or finish and audit file i can slide around work.

Thanks guys.
All you have to do is check out www.Style2ouf.com and watch as many videos as you can handle. Then practice, practice, practice... however, I really don't think you'll be doing air tracks --> 1990 --> headspin combos without someone to help you. Learn good footwork, and Brookyln style top rock. Way more style than Usher's *shudder* generic 'popping'. :rockon

A

·
0 Posts
DarkOne said:
I'm going to have to agree with him. Girls love men that can dance.
I do! I go crazy over guys who can dance. ;)

One my pet peeves is those guys who go to clubs and just stand on the edge of the dance floor for HOURS, staring creepily at the girls. That's no fun. :eek:

So, do it! Learn how to shake it like a pro and make girls happy. :D

·
Passer of Harps
3,724 Posts
Antares said:
One my pet peeves is those guys who go to clubs and just stand on the edge of the dance floor for HOURS, staring creepily at the girls.
Those are the AMOGs...best to avoid

·
Registered
8,785 Posts
borderline said:
learning to dance is like learning to be an artist ,you got it or you dont
That's easy for you being a OG rapper VJ and all , white guys have no dancing skills at all.

Who do you think the Poka was invented for ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts