BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
glowing ghostie!
3,112 Posts
Maybe it was my crappy computer/speakers, but the sound was very tinny. But what I *did* hear made me want to hear more! In person though.

All that onboard video was rather pointless too, at least from the POV of promoting the bike. That could have been a camera on ANY sportbike, for all I know. I like "off-camera" shots, at least I can see what this thing looks like.

·
2,217 Posts
Is that the throttle cable going in front of the tach and speedo? Mybe it just looks like its doing that because the camera is mounted low.

·
WMRC Past Prez three time
2,580 Posts
With what they are saying about the triple and it's mid range power and screaming top end it would be a natural for Mission. We can only hope that someone is crazy enough to put one out on the track this year.

For those of you who know me well, not many "newer" bikes impress me. This is the bike that I've been waiting for. Damn I want one so bad it hurts....If I win the 6/49 I'll be getting two and one would be race prepped ASAP.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Defaulthonda said:
IMHO the best looking of the new bikes and I say this with full hate for undertail exhaust!! Only thing, the screen they had on it looked bad.

I agree. Best looking new bike. I'd like to stuff one into my garage one day.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You guys are all welcome to come down any sunny weekend and hear what a D675 sounds like in person. The whistling noise is the cam chain and makes the bike sound very unique at idle. The exhaust and intake noise is addicting but the bike is too quit with the stock can...my girlfriends VTR250 with an aftermarket can is much louder than my bike.

The throttle cable does cross in front of the cluster but it hasn't bothered me when riding. The amazing thing about this bike is how small it is. The distance from the seat to the bars seems really short and keeps the weight off the wrists.

Can't wait to get past the 500 mile mark so I can open it up a bit more.

Jason

1 - 16 of 16 Posts