BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WEATHER PERMITTING... Who is going to the DAytona Party and would be interested in a GROUP RIDE???... down to MAvericks???.......

Start a list, copy and paste....

1. CBR600F2
.. so
... on
.... and so on.....

·
Registered
634 Posts
well I dont like the looks of the forcast, but last week proved that forcasted rain can turn into sun and clouds :)

1. CBR600F2
2. R6Rider
3. arai

-arai-

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
If the weathers better than whats forecasted...

1. CBR600F2
2. R6Rider
3. arai
4. atomlowe

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Daytona Party, what's that? Is that where we all hold the past employees of Daytona Motorcycle down while Farhad beats on them?:D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
5. me.

:D

I'm in, obviously given weather.

In addition to that, if we do in fact plan on showing up at 11am there, why don't we take off and do a run somewhere a little further out of the city? All this city riding is making me sick. :batman

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1. CBR600F2
2. R6Rider
3. arai
4. atomlowe
5. absolutedm
6. xenz
7. rusty360

I'm up for a pre-ride but live a block from Mavericks so may just park at home so I can have a few drinks.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
soudns good.... i REALLY hope the weatehr is a LOT better than forecasted

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey if it makes anyone feel better.... the forecast for today (wednesday) is OFF AGAIN!!! they said it would be cloudy and raining this morning and from where i am (surreY) iits sunny as hell

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
But it's still -2C and with the windchill it's -7C. Blowing like a bitch out there too.:(

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hu99 said:
But it's still -2C and with the windchill it's -7C. Blowing like a bitch out there too.:(
yes... you have a point... the weather is really deceiving right now... from indoors it looks like an awesome day but the wind and windchill is a killer man!....

dammit!!

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Hu99 said:
Daytona Party, what's that? Is that where we all hold the past employees of Daytona Motorcycle down while Farhad beats on them?:D

LOL, no more like, nail them to a bed of coal and slowly apply several torture methods at the same time while giving them enough fluids - intravenously, to ensure they are living through it and don't pass out, a couple of tortures that come to mind :

1. "Acid wash"
2. Castration
3. Chinese water torture
4. Gangsta hand press
5. release Hannibal on them
6. Simpsons - "take out their eyeballs and shove them up their arses"....etc....

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I would

If it is not raining to hard I will be riding my bike to Mavericks, leaving from Burnaby or Surrey.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: I would

Digi168 said:
If it is not raining to hard I will be riding my bike to Mavericks, leaving from Burnaby or Surrey.
hey dude, if youre leaving from surrey then ill hook up with you first.... im in surrey too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts