1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Asian Persuasion
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daytona 200 is on right now and again at 10:30am on speed vision

·
2,217 Posts
Just finding that out.......crap I thought it wasnt on till tomorrow at 2pm. Thank god I have friends in the the know...I wouldnt have seen it, thinking it wasnt on till Sunday. So the thing going on at the Shark Club is just video taped and show the day after the race?

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
The actual 200 is on right now at 10:30. Only in the states -Jason Mcwilliams on the Buell? lol.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Happy to see our LOCAL rider Oli Jervis beat out one of the above mentioned rider's ,as well as Steve Crevier , and Pascal Pecot both on uhummm Factory or semi Factory rides ! Guess that Zlock motor held up after all :rockon Blown mortor on qualifying didn't help on the grid position either 38th start position out of 71

·
track hack
2,009 Posts
BF said:
Happy to see our LOCAL rider Oli Jervis beat out one of the above mentioned rider's ,as well as Steve Crevier , and Pascal Pecot both on uhummm Factory or semi Factory rides ! Guess that Zlock motor held up after all :rockon Blown mortor on qualifying didn't help on the grid position either 38th start position out of 71
Oli ran a great race!

Talk about a steady climb through the field huh, 38th to 17th I believe. There were some great shots of him (being lapped unfortunately) but hey, camera time is camera time right! If his team had quick change equipment and the budget of some of those other privateer teams I'd bet he might be looking at a top 10 finish.

Either way, congrats Oli!:rockon

·
Fuelled by rice
4,463 Posts
what happened in the 600 class? I had to go out. Last I saw Duhammel wiped out but got going again

·
track hack
2,009 Posts
racerboy88 said:
what happened in the 600 class? I had to go out. Last I saw Duhammel wiped out but got going again
That's the race we're refering to - the Daytona 200 which runs the Formula Extreme class machines, most of which are 599cc supersport machines that are almost unlimitted in the mods dept.

Miguel finished 5th, Zemke took the win, the two Yammy boys proved that the new R6 isn't all it was cracked up to be!:laughing

·
Poser Emeritus
2,731 Posts
dragnit02 said:
Daytona 200 is on right now and again at 10:30am on speed vision
Race was good, weather warm and sunny, Main Street was a freak show beyond all description

I will post more later

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
bill said:
Race was good, weather warm and sunny, Main Street was a freak show beyond all description

I will post more later
Bastard! :rockon

Good race...I cant beleieve the dude fingering the crowd...hahahaha:laughing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts