1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
PAyne
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wondering what the factory financing for buying a 03-05 sport bike is for:

a. suzuki
b. yamaha

i've found out what it is for Honda but I can't seem to find out what suzuki and yamaha is.

and my second question is:

What dealers, in the lower mainland still have 03's-04's 600's on the floor?

I'm in between yamaha R6, Gsxr 600, and a honda RR. Whatever I can get a better deal on, is the one I'll go for.

so if you know of a dealer with a bike on the showroom floor, post up, or pm me! as I can't call every dealer in the lower mainland!

Thank you,
Curtis

·
Registered
212 Posts
i guess im in the same hunting game as UnToldFox, so ssblade any reason why 05/06 RR is better?

As for prices...there an 04gixxer for approx high eights at orca bay suzuki and for high 9s there is an 05gixxer at Richmond Motorsports i think its the last one they have if its still not sold. Blue and white scheme rem after having a chat with the rep at the bike show. I also saw some other ads of RR ranging from 8gs to 10gs. If all of this sounds new have a peek in buysell.com
As for me i have to wait for my bike to be sold before i can make a decision on my next purchase. Good luck with your hunt UnToldFox.

S

·
0 Posts
Mustafain said:
i guess im in the same hunting game as UnToldFox, so ssblade any reason why 05/06 RR is better?

As for prices...there an 04gixxer for approx high eights at orca bay suzuki and for high 9s there is an 05gixxer at Richmond Motorsports i think its the last one they have if its still not sold. Blue and white scheme rem after having a chat with the rep at the bike show. I also saw some other ads of RR ranging from 8gs to 10gs. If all of this sounds new have a peek in buysell.com
As for me i have to wait for my bike to be sold before i can make a decision on my next purchase. Good luck with your hunt UnToldFox.

the 05/06's have way better suspenders, bit more power, bit less weight and overall a bit better bike.

·
Registered
212 Posts
ssblade said:
the 05/06's have way better suspenders, bit more power, bit less weight and overall a bit better bike.
Thnx for the info...didn't know that. I haven't really followed advancement of RR but isn't it correct they are long overdue for a new design. If this does happen wouldn't prices (say for the earlier models) take a sharp plunge. In that case one is better getting an 05/06 anyways.

·
PAyne
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what are the 05 rr's going for?

ssblade, you still work at a dealer?

Honda is offering, 4.99% 48 months? or 6.99 % for 60 months.

was it the 03's i saw for 9999?

D

·
0 Posts
UnToldFox said:
I can't call every dealer in the lower mainland!
so in typical bcsb fashion, you want everyone to do your dirty work.

you CAN call every dealer in the lower mainland. you can almost count them with both hands, and maybe a toe or two.

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
Go to www.blackfootonline.com and pick up an '06 crate fresh bike for "BC Dealer" 2005 prices, even less actually. They are selling for BC Dealer 2003 model prices.

http://blackfootonline.com/promo_honda_sportbike.htm

2005 CBR600RR - $9,699
2006 CBR600RR - call for details

They have a toll free number, so it would be stupid not to call. Westjet flight will cost you about $100 one way. Ride it home in April, they have a lay-away program.

·
Unregistered User
2,769 Posts
You never mentioned Kawasaki (Purevil and all you other K-Haters, shut up in advance).

I saw a 2005 ZX6R at BK this weekend with a $9,999 sticker on it plus paper costs. If I had to make the decision, that would be my choice.

As for financing, it changes almost week to week with factory programs, dealer incentives, how much you make as a downpayment, and whether you are an undischarged bankrupt. Phone around and ask.

·
X-nasty
2,287 Posts
greenboy said:
I saw a 2005 ZX6R at BK this weekend with a $9,999 sticker on it plus paper costs. If I had to make the decision, that would be my choice.
Blackfoot lists a 2006 at $9999. With flames for $200 more.
http://blackfootonline.com/promo_kawi_sportbikes.htm

I am not saying Blackfoot is the end all, but they help to drive the prices of other dealers down. I am sure that BK would hook you up with a sweet deal on that bike though once you showed them the Blackfoot pricing.

Plus, it is nice to support the local shops, but $$ is $$.

·
PAyne
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've sat on the ZX6R and they don't really do much for me, except make my wrists feel like they're beeing twisted into the ground. beautiful bikes, but I'd much rather get a gsxr 6, or yamie.

I'd like to get a good price on a bike, I'm much more intrested in what the factory financing is at, since this wont be a cash deal. I've heard of people get 2.5% from the factory.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts