BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Light rain - prime riding weather!!!

I know that KDawg has two day of insurance, so pick your time and I'll join you. I'll even warm your hands :rockon

If anyone else wishes to ride earlier... just pop your post in here and we will arrange a gathering....

Meeting place: Timmies at Queensbourough
Time: pick your time
Destination: anywhere the group decides

Ralphael

·
Registered
389 Posts
Light rain - prime riding weather!!!

I know that KDawg has two day of insurance, so pick your time and I'll join you. I'll even warm your hands :rockon

If anyone else wishes to ride earlier... just pop your post in here and we will arrange a gathering....

Meeting place: Timmies at Queensbourough
Time: pick your time
Destination: anywhere the group decides

Ralphael
well i was waiting for someone to post up but seems no one wants to and i got day insurance ( only to move my bike to a nice headed place rather than in a non heated place. o well

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, everyone is working at the moment.... except for a few of us :D

I have a client at noon today.... but probably after 1 or 2'ish we can take a spin... (the traffic congestion won't be too bad at that time).

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guess it is just one of those rainy days.... :D

I'll be leaving in about noon.... so.... if you like to ride today.... post...

·
"Experience" THX Rogger.
1,043 Posts
I would love to get out there.
I dont want to ride to Van tho and its kinda snowing out in the Sticks.
Have a good one!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love to get out there.
I dont want to ride to Van tho and its kinda snowing out in the Sticks.
Have a good one!
thanks...

text msg me for those who has my # if you want to ride later. Might cruise by timmies at about 6'ish to see if there are anymore coincidences :laughing

hmmm English bay (coffee) sounds good about now ....

cya...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
okay, who's in for 6pm at queensborough timmies?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hey Kdawg, Great ride and good job leading. We gonna miss you over the next few weeks, that's for sure. Seems you turned in at the right time. As the night progressed it got wetter and wetter. Of course, the destination might have had something to do with it.. my bad :(

<-- gah why i can't make this show up as a pic rather than a link I don't know... grrr

Anyhow, for the rest of the squad, this is CJ checking in. Home safe and sound (and wet and cold haha). Actually, I'm not nearly as cold as I should be. Somehow my helmet got all squishy and wet inside around my face. Guess you aint supposed to ride with the lid up. :p

... Until next time. :D Have a good night everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.