BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our butter tofu/chicken Leader is getting lazy in organizing this :rockon

I heard that the weather on Wednesday afternoon will be exceptional:
Sunny, warm and all that.... so those that wishes to ride we can start earlier if you want. I'll probably be riding around most of the day before meeting up at Timmies at 6.

Place: Timmie Ho's on queensborough
Time: 6:00 pm

Then followed by the Butter Tofu at
Place: Tandoori Kona (Cambie Road and No.5 in Richmond)
Time: 8:00 pm

Food ordering at 8:15 at the latest.

Ralphael

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
I'm in. I'm 99% sure i'll have my bike ready by then :) I think Elloy is in too.

·
AKA Martini-girl!!
1,637 Posts
OMG...if i have my bike- Im SOOOOOOOO IN!!! maybe even meet earlier..since i've been out for 8 weeks.....i'll post tomorrow whether or not i get bike back in time...if not see you at the restaurant!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I'll be there! Depends on what the roads look like by then or at least my side streets, which are still crap!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
You know I'm there! I'll bring some more innocent comments for you guys to twist visciously to make me seem like I'm not an angel!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know I'm there! I'll bring some more innocent comments for you guys to twist visciously to make me seem like I'm not an angel!
I really look forward to those innocent comments..... :laughing they make me smile through the whole week..... :rockon

as to your angelic state..... you wouldn't know that it gets twisted now if you were as angelic as you claim.... ? :devillook

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
She is angelic. She promised the halo isn't stolen at all !! :)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
it's a shiny halo, and i swear, the horns are only there to hold it up...

·
How'd I end up here?
553 Posts
Damn it! I've wanted to come out to the 'buttah fest' every week, but there's always been something that's made it impossible! And this week is no different... oh (sigh)... will I ever get to enjoy the succulent buttah chicken? Have a good time all, hopefully I'll get to join you one day *sniff*

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
hahahahaha ahhhhh thanks guys, i needed that. kdawg=having a bad day today. $300+ to get a new key cut because my baby is classified as a rebuild so they have to take her apart to get the cylinder out :(

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
holy crap !! :eek Just forget about the money and pay more attention to the halo - it'll be ok

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
it's gonna be a long winter :(

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
would be hard to stick plates on the bike when i can't even unlock the bars and start the engine. and the $300... i'll be lucky if i can afford to stick plates on my bike come march

·
Swivel on it
11,659 Posts
What kind of talk is that????? Don't worry - butter chicken and innocent talk will cheer you up :)

1 - 20 of 73 Posts