BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our butter tofu/chicken Leader is getting lazy in organizing this :rockon

I heard that the weather on Wednesday afternoon will be exceptional:
Sunny, warm and all that.... so those that wishes to ride we can start earlier if you want. I'll probably be riding around most of the day before meeting up at Timmies at 6.

Place: Timmie Ho's on queensborough
Time: 6:00 pm

Then followed by the Butter Tofu at
Place: Tandoori Kona (Cambie Road and No.5 in Richmond)
Time: 8:00 pm

Food ordering at 8:15 at the latest.

Ralphael

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know I'm there! I'll bring some more innocent comments for you guys to twist visciously to make me seem like I'm not an angel!
I really look forward to those innocent comments..... :laughing they make me smile through the whole week..... :rockon

as to your angelic state..... you wouldn't know that it gets twisted now if you were as angelic as you claim.... ? :devillook

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
and watch helplessly, unable to winterize it and get it indoors.
Bring it indoors kdawg. It fits well by your bed side as it is multifunctional (although that means that you have to pay the $300 to get it working), but just think how worth it, it will be....

As windows and the china shakes within the house, it is the sound of KDawg playing with the powerband.

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Thanks for arranging this again, SkydiveSonic :D

As always, any ride (even the short ones) are great.

Good times, as always. Halo firmly intact!
When you get your lock fix, perhaps ask to have your halo re-mounted to er.... to eliminate the horns :p

Good luck in getting your key to work again.... do post on the success or not..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.