BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

· Registered
1,172 Posts
Just got the word that I can't leave the sweat shop until 9pm tonight. I have to beg off and not show...AGAIN!!! I've gotta get to this event...one way or another. Is there going to be another one next week? I will represent for the tofu eaters next week if there is a Buttah Chic...errr Tofu night then.
No worries, me and you can represent the tofu-ers next Wednesday :D

· Registered
1,223 Posts
Good times, as always. Halo firmly intact!

· myside.yourside.myside
2,097 Posts
I may be there next week.

But only if I dont have to ride on the sidewalk to get out of my neighbourhood again. I hope the neighbours down the street have a sense of humour about tire tracks in their yard........

Cory

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Thanks for arranging this again, SkydiveSonic :D

As always, any ride (even the short ones) are great.

Good times, as always. Halo firmly intact!
When you get your lock fix, perhaps ask to have your halo re-mounted to er.... to eliminate the horns :p

Good luck in getting your key to work again.... do post on the success or not..

· Registered
1,172 Posts
No, but think his customers were scared too!! Hahahahahaa:devillook
How many people showed up on bikes this time, including the um.. bitches *ducks*?

Hey Cory! We're going to have to mount a rescue mission with salt and shovels if you remain stranded much longer!

· myside.yourside.myside
2,097 Posts
How many people showed up on bikes this time, including the um.. bitches *ducks*?

Hey Cory! We're going to have to mount a rescue mission with salt and shovels if you remain stranded much longer!
I can see it now... First Annual "shovel Cory's neighbourhood block party" ...

errr

actually the roads are clearing fast. I just got home in the cage and Im seeing big patches of pavement between the stretches of snow & ice now so there's hope :)

Otherwise, please send campbell's soup and crystal light :)

Cory

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.