BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Description
1999 GMC YUKON DENALI, PUSHBUTTON 4 WHEEL DRIVE, 255HP VORTEC 5.7 Litre V8 GAS ENGINE, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, SPRUCE GREEN METALLIC SOLID WITH STONE GRAY ULTRASOFT LEATHER INTERIOR, 77,000 MILES. THIS DENALI IS FULLY EQUIPPED WITH REAR AIR CONDITIONING, POWER WINDOWS, POWER DOOR LOCKS, KEYLESS ENTRY WITH 1 REMOTE, DUAL POWER AND HEATED MIRRORS, DUAL POWER AND HEATED SEATS, REAR HEATED SEATS, 2 ROW SEATING, BOSE AM/FM/CD/CASSETTE WITH 6-DISC CD CHANGER THAT IS STORED IN THE CENTER CONSOLE, REAR AUDIO CONTROLS, OVERHEAD CONSOLE, HOMELINK, RUNNING BOARDS, MATCHING FENDER FLARES, ROOF RACK, TOWING PACKAGE WITH RECEIVER HITCH, 3:73 REAR END WITH LOCKING DIFFERENTIAL, CADILLAC ESCALADE WHEELS WITH P275/60R17 TIRES THAT HAVE APPROX 85% TREAD LIFE REMAINING, FOG LIGHTS, BILSTEIN SHOCKS, PANEL DOORS. THIS DENALI IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ON THE INSIDE AND OUT! THE PAINT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, NO DENTS OR DINGS IN THE BODY. THE GRAY LEATHER INTERIOR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, SHOWING ONLY NORMAL WEAR IN ACCORDANCE WITH AGE AND MILEAGE OF VEHICLE. THIS DENALI RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT! THE ENGINE RUNS PROPERLY, THE TRANSMISSION IS SMOOTH, IT SHIFTS EASILY INTO 4 WHEEL DRIVE AND THE AIR CONDITIONING IS ICE COLD! THERE ARE NO KNOWN MECHANICAL PROBLEMS OR OTHER DEFECTS WITH THIS DENALI. This S.U.V. is from Seattle and its not a rebuild or write off. I have a bike and a convertible, so this toy has to go!. Please e-mail me at [email protected] with any Questions. I wont be able to answer questions on B.C. sport bike. My price $22,500.00 O.B.O

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New Price! $19,500. I have another deal going on a different truck. But I have to sell this one first! Lets see some action here!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, Back to the top please!!!!!!!!New Price! $19,500. I have another deal going on a different truck. But I have to sell this one first! Lets see some action here!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts