BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately Ive noticed new (free) designated MC parking spots on the westside of Vancouver. Is there a master list or map of such? It would be cool if someone could make a google map of those suckers. Cheers.

·
Fast Pack Slow Guy
4,722 Posts
Starbucks super poser cool guy tip: The Starbucks at the corner of Bidwell and Robson and the Starbucks at the corner of Robson and Denman are both endowed with free motorcycle parking right in front of the patio, big enough for two or three bikes.

·
Ridin hard n dirty
4,080 Posts
Starbucks super poser cool guy tip: The Starbucks at the corner of Bidwell and Robson and the Starbucks at the corner of Robson and Denman are both endowed with free motorcycle parking right in front of the patio, big enough for two or three bikes.

Oh Oh Oh ...lets go there with the cruisers....I gotta get my skully face hanky first....I wana look like a pirate!!!...,,or put on my full race suit...I guess if you aint standing by your bike they really dont know what you ride????

But I have noticed quite a lot of designated motorbike parking downtown lately...

·
Those guys are f#%@ed
339 Posts
And the meter poles are starting to be installed on them. Meters to materialize shortly I should think :-(
Still a good deal, as the metres apply to the entire spot, regardless of how many bikes are in it. However, the ticket applies to all bikes as well, even if you thought the Duc guy was paying, who thought the Harley guy was paying, who thought the motard guy was paying, but the motard guy took off up those stairs. Ha ha ha, see you suckers!

·
From N00bie to Wannabe
4,839 Posts
Best deal of all: Register your bike plate (and autos) with Parking Vancouver (city meters). It's CHEAP!!! Speed dial the parking number, punch in the number on the meter & number of minutes (up to 2 hours most spots) and confirm plate number. Takes 45 seconds and is CHEAP!!!
Motorcycles are 1/2 price and your spot is registered to you if a 1/2 dozen other bikes try to squeeze in.

·
padawan
1,942 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.