BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'm just going to add the image right here, as it's not even remotely a bike picture for the archive.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
Works for me........... :thumbup

But I have to ask. How did they explain this job requirement to the models that provided the "treatment"? Or did they just tie into an Internet site......... :laughing

I still remember my first days on the 'net when I innocently typed in "free flight models" to look for model airplane related stuff. The search engine found the sites I wanted but about half way down the second page it dropped the "flight" and came back with a bunch of "free" and "models".......... with obvious results....... :D

The 'net is NOT a safe place for an innocent mind to wander.....:knife

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
ok what's going on?
the image from above doesn't work..
the latest image in the galery is 441, however the one above is tagged 442..
what's going on?:confused

-d

A

·
0 Posts
cleavage

So if it`s healthy for guys to look at women`s breasts,is it then healthy for women to look at man boobies:laughing :laughing ..............ken.

·
Super Moderator
5,114 Posts
time to head back to hoeys errr joeys for some more medical treatment :) :D :thumbup :tredmill

·
CrazyAssFlip
787 Posts
Did you know that staring at cleavage is healthy?

that's what i thought, but i always get in trouble from the gf though:D

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
cosworth said:
2102: Canadian_Gixxer declared oldest man alive.

:roflmao :roflmao.....riding "2102 Gixxer Hydro"....;)

but Ken I dunno about men's boobies.....hopefully it's the rock hard version they are looking at....lol:D

A

·
0 Posts
Cleavage?

Human said:

:roflmao :roflmao.....riding "2102 Gixxer Hydro"....;)

but Ken I dunno about men's boobies.....hopefully it's the rock hard version they are looking at....lol:D

ROFLOL :D :D :D :D ....................ken.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts