1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
Not even off the showroom floor yet...but HACK THAT FENDER! gack...fugly

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
I see a hi-mount there....I guess your waiting for Digi to formally introduce his new baby to us:) .

·
Wanderer of the Wastes
6,817 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
DNAspark99 said:

Now that's a nice lookin' yammie.

see o.g. source here:
EWWW ... f'n gross! What has the owner done to that poor R1. Chromed wheels which look like ninja stars? And the exhaust is ugly as sin. The single sided swingarm is nice tho.

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Hahhaaa!!!

That bike on the showroom floor at Pac Yam *IS* Bieu's bike!! :) He had the pipe installed even though it is brand new.

We're picking up both our bikes at 4:30 p.m. today. See you guys at Starbucks downtown around 9:00 p.m.?

I cannot afford the pipe, however, I did manage to scrape up enough pennies for a blue windscreen. :rolleyes

·
Registered
4,209 Posts

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
Yes, I saw Digi's silver R1 and R1 Girl's Blue R1 with that big blue tinted windscreen.:D Nice high-mount Digi!!! HOW MUCH did you PAY for that??

Damn.. those chromed wheels look like the ones on Ferrari... the owner probably stripped them off someone's Ferrari:D :D Single Sided swing arm is nice.. but the shape of it... (YUCK)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Mini said:
Yes, I saw Digi's silver R1 and R1 Girl's Blue R1 with that big blue tinted windscreen.:D Nice high-mount Digi!!! HOW MUCH did you PAY for that??

Damn.. those chromed wheels look like the ones on Ferrari... the owner probably stripped them off someone's Ferrari:D :D Single Sided swing arm is nice.. but the shape of it... (YUCK)
It is a micron carbon fiber, it was $389USD approx $650CDN

·
Wear proper gear pls ;)
1,822 Posts
Mini said:

I take it you didn't like my windscreen? Well dude, that windscreen helps with some serious riding when you're tucked down and blasting down the street, it keeps the wind completely off you. Anyhow, I like it and that is all that counts. I've had mixed reviews from others, so you're not alone if you don't like it. :p

·
ROAR!!!!!!
1,175 Posts
R1 GIRL said:

I take it you didn't like my windscreen? Well dude, that windscreen helps with some serious riding when you're tucked down and blasting down the street, it keeps the wind completely off you. Anyhow, I like it and that is all that counts. I've had mixed reviews from others, so you're not alone if you don't like it. :p
No, didn't say I don't like it. It's just big:) I know what you mean by windprotection:) I had a 2000 Gixxer 750 and it's got a huge windscreen as well and I loved it!!;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts