BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
I dont have a bike but i have riden a CR 125 on the motorcross track out in ladner

damn is that hard, i think i jumped about 1-2 inches off the ground and scared the crap out of myself, this 12 year old kid lapped me about 5 times, haha

·
resident monkey boy
806 Posts
haven't dirt ridden but i plan on getting into that also:)

·
Registered
634 Posts
I used to ride dirt bikes back in alberta, I found it really gave me a good feel for my first sportbike actually. With dirt bikes you get to play around a bit more and get a better feel for a bike. The 15 ft airs are a lot of fun too. :)

-arai-

·
Just Another Enthusiast
2,051 Posts
I just sold my 95 KX250 last summer to finance my trip to India. I ride with a bunch of friends fairly regularily, at least I did until one of my buddies got his storage compound broken into--and as luck would have it they made off with 4 dirtbikes!

So I sold mine, and now everyone is starting to replace them and I suppose I will too. Heck, I have all the gear and it was a good time. I think I will get a KDX next, I did not like the throttle response of the 250 motocross bikes but I hate the sherman tank feel of the 4 strokes (at least the kind of 4 strokes I can afford!) :)

B

·
0 Posts
I soooo wanna try it, but i spent all of my money for this year already on my streetbike. So maybe in a couple of years....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts