BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a new disc lock ASAP around $30. I don't want to tiny u-locks though, specifically disc-locks. I don't have time to check out the shops so please help me out!!!

My damn disc lock busted out on me when I had to yank my key damn hard to get that sucker out. :(:(

·
banned user
6,255 Posts
coolio said:
I need a new disc lock ASAP around $30. I don't want to tiny u-locks though, specifically disc-locks. I don't have time to check out the shops so please help me out!!!

My damn disc lock busted out on me when I had to yank my key damn hard to get that sucker out. :(:(
I saw some at holeshot in langley for about 30 bucks :coffee

D

·
0 Posts
you really think someone is going to yank your supersonic ninja?

they probably couldn't lift it into the bed of a truck because of the wheel weights.

tie it to a tree with a rope. call it secure.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Not sure what help you need... go to a motorcycle shop and buy one? Call first for prices? That's all I got.

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arggh, I hope mspeed has some good locks tm. Can't believe this shit happened to my xena disc lock. I picked my own lock open!

·
100%GOON
1,908 Posts
mspeed? Have a look for my R1 Champ while your there...It was borrowed last year and no one has returned it yet. Word has it alot of borrowed bikes are returned there.

·
retired panda racer...~_~
740 Posts
if you still need one in a few weeks, i'll sell you mine since i'm selling my bike and moving away anyways :p

·
SuperStyling
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just got one from mspeed. Hope it fits my bike fine; I forgot to ask them about the throat length.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts