BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Team Mspeed Performance
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

A buddy and I are going diving this Sunday (somewhere local). It will be a 2 tank day. He just got a new Dry suite so the first dive will be mostly practice for him. I’ll have my U/W camera.

So…

The more the merrier, beginners are welcome. :rockon

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
hey can i hop along?
i need to brush my on my skills again.

let me know and i'll see u guys there.

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Every year I swear I'm finally going to get my SCUBA licence. Every year something comes up that suddenly needs my few hundred bucks I have put aside for this kick-ass sport. :(

·
Team Mspeed Performance
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great everyone

OK,

I’m thinking we’ll meet at Whytecliff Park @10:00.

I’ll be in a Sliver 2WD Toyota (with all of the dive gear):laughing Be sure to come up and say "Hi"

Rob

·
Twin B
1,208 Posts
Durn, gotta work. I'd love to join some others for a couple of dives, keep posting 'em up. I refreshed my ticket and did four dives in Puerto Vallarta in Nov and up for more.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
can't make it tmw.. damn drinking got in the way... catch u guys some other time...

·
Lee RideFar
5,463 Posts
Diving in tropical climates is definitley alot easier!

I dived in Curacao in the summer and it was awesome. When I got back I went to Porteau Cove and did a dive. Getting into the dry suit was not fun. I was used to the Tshirt and shorts. Once I got into the water it was fine. You dont see as much up here but you still see alot.

Any scuba dive is worth it.

I wish I could figure out a way to make 6 figures scuba diving, motorcycle riding, and photography.

H

·
0 Posts
whytecliff can be a zero vis dive sometimes... you gotta go deeper than 60 feet to see anything. When I took my open water course, thats where we ended up, and man.. I couldnt see the other 5 people that were 2 feet from me. It was wicked. But once you get away from the tubidity, its beautiful. go to the wall.. its cool. Divers all around... lots and lots of fun.

·
Team Mspeed Performance
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
elevation said:
Anyone for some diving on March 12th? Porteau Cove 1100am
I could be in to this, if I'm not working.

You should start a new thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts