BC Sport Bikes Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
I like traffic cones :S
15,773 Posts
A few people messaged me overnight saying that I need the pump because the fuel injectors require it... can I just remove those too?
just suck and blow hard enough.

you are a of gypsy roots, should be well versed in sucking fuel with a hose :D

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
If you toss one of those little balls that come in the bottom of a can of Ginness, it should be golden.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
If you toss one of those little balls that come in the bottom of a can of Ginness, it should be golden.
I did that with a two-stroke once to mix the fuel and oil if the bike sat for too long. Never could figure out why it kept randomly stalling so I sold it for $500.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
thats one expensive can of Guinness :devillook

i think i've got a drinking problem.. :drinkbeer
There's only one person in this thread with a drinkin problem and it isn't either of us.. :spinsmile

So I put the bike back together and now it wont start... anyone have any idea why? Is there a mechanic open on sundays? I need the bike for work tomorrow.

·
15,773 Posts

·
15,773 Posts
Is "my fuel pump works" an excuse? :p

·
15,773 Posts
fuel pump was working fine.

blame non-OEM equipment.

always buy OEM stuff.

cheap man pays twice. i cheaped out on extra 200 bux for a race ecu (500 total) vs 300 dollar flash.

ended up buying the race ecu anyways on top of it all spending money for the dyno, and god knows how much in extra fuel.

ps.
i have a feeling your R1 on that dyno will not display the numbers you think it might ;)

·
Registered
8,849 Posts
ps.
i have a feeling your R1 on that dyno will not display the numbers you think it might ;)
:laughing, "probably not its just a number it would be up one day down the next", gets the mileage i can live with and useable power everywhere, about what i expected with a tune so shes good

but yeah i hear you on the RACE Ecu, and a proper tune... lets be realistic nobody wants to ride behind either one of our bikes when they're running rich... bloody hell hahhahah

·
Registered
18,904 Posts
but yeah i hear you on the RACE Ecu, and a proper tune... lets be realistic nobody wants to ride behind either one of our bikes when they're running rich... bloody hell hahhahah
Well, let's be realistic... it's not likely anyone here would be stuck riding behind either of you.

·
Twin A
8,019 Posts
Ball pit Play Fun Toy Ball

Lulz......

·
15,773 Posts
It is ok.

I prefer to have a cop, deer, and gravel catcher ride ahead of me.

·
15,773 Posts
I retract all my previous comments towards ya, I feel bad now that I know that even deer are faster :laughing :coffee
that was rather weak. keep trying.

deer jump from side of the road, not run on it.

@bandildo.

so you are a woman or a child?

probably a child, since you havent hit he growth spurt yet.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts