BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys need anything, give me a shout.

Remember that BC Back Roads thread @ SNB. I'm going to see if I can gather it up and I'll fire it over to you guys for posting.

Donation wise, are you guys cool. I can see this site really taking off.

atom:p

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Great roads..

Ya man. That'd be sweet.

I'd really like to get some good routes plotted out. With maps. I haven't really looked into this too much, but I would imagine we could find some kind of large digital map that we can plot out routes around the lower mainland, and then major a larger one for the rest of BC.

PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Anyone have the BC Destinations Highway's book ? I mean we don't need to copy word for word, just the route baby, just the route :D:D:D

Adam/Jim is this a cmmercial venture ? If so we should hit up companies like Destiantions Highway and the local delears and manufac. to rent banners and give prizes....

·
Resident Banana
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Human said:
Anyone have the BC Destinations Highway's book ? I mean we don't need to copy word for word, just the route baby, just the route :D:D:D
Thats one hell of an idea Farhad. I was looking at those at the MC show. 40 some odd bucks weren't they? They've got everythingin them as well, route info, restaurants, pubs, road conditons...ect. I'll buy one and donate it to the cause if thats the case (as long as I can get it back once BCSB is done raping it:laughing ). Adam/Jim, let me know...

atom

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I'm going by Richmond Motor Sports today, i'll take a look at it and see how useful the book is (I think Bruce said it's stellar). I'm looking forward to seeing how this Great Roads area is going to pan out..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts