BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Probably the only trick I do that I don't have a name for!

I tried this for the first time a year ago, and now I find that it is very comfortable when cruising on the highway.

All I call it is the tank trick, or whatever comes to mind...anyone have any ideas of a name?!?

H

·
0 Posts
Don't know if there is one??

How much harder is this than just sitting on the tank without your legs over the wind screen. I can sit on the tank but can't get the legs over...actually too scared to try.

·
Premium Member
11,195 Posts
I'd call it the Human Cannonball........ 'cause that's what you're gonna look like if you need to panic stop while up there......... :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet

Sweet. Thanks adamantium. Now I know. Once I can wheelie for a long distance (not too far off) I will possibly try doin a highchair! hehe:D :D :D

adamantium said:
It's called a wheelchair.

And a high chair when you wheelie like that.
:thumbup

·
'04 R1 - You are mine!
1,697 Posts
The beauty of a wheel chair is that when you get back in the seat...everything seems so much easier...
As for the panic stoping...you don't do this in traffic...;)

B

·
0 Posts
i soooo wanna try the wheel chair, but i tried sitting on the tank and getting my legs over the wind screen with my leathers on sucked 'cause my leathers don't slide well on the tank, they kinda stick to it. and maybe i'm just not flexible but getting the legs over without shifting around too much is hard for me.
I guess i need to take up some yoga.

D

·
0 Posts
hahah yea. i think i need to take up some yoga as well. the other day i tried to sit on the floor with my legs crossed and i got them crossed but the joints started to hurt after like 5 seconds within crossed position.

·
high side racing
221 Posts
ahhhhh I'll stick to my seat....... well ............ hmmmmmm.......

T

·
0 Posts
Hey D-man, Dave and myself spent last night working on our highchairs! Thanks for forcing me to wheelchair... You'd better hurry up and learn to highchair or you'll be the trick-rookie again.

(actually this trick is fairly simple - as long as you support yourself by grabbing onto the screen with your loose hand that you took off to swing your leg around) (one leg at a time, unless you're Dave)

I'd like to see some more trick rides organized! I got lots of time to teach anyone new tricks... Post ride info...

L

·
0 Posts
pic wouldnt show up on my comp, but if its a crossup/over all u do to wheelie it is dent in ur tank so u dont slide off, and clutch it up. Careful though cause u cant jam on the back brake if u get too high.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
its called a Crossover or a Xup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts